Game Thread Game 2 Diaz first start

WHarris1

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Diaz is lucky that he did not give up more runs than he did today. The O's hit a lot of balls right at Sox players. KW needs to go out and get another pitcher for the Sox if they want to contendwith the best team of grinders you can find, the Twins.

Diaz is lucky that he did not give up more runs than he did today.  The O's hit a lot of balls right at Sox players.  KW needs to go out and get another pitcher for the Sox if they want to contendwith the best team of grinders you can find, the Twins.

I agree, a trade is amust at this point.

I know I shouldn't have, but I wanted Diaz to come up here today and really show something - just fool hitters. He wasn't terrible - he threw strikes, but he left one too many up in the zone. At Charlotte, and maybe even some of the teams in the bigs, you can get away with that. Not against a good hitting team like the Orioles though.

Let's hope MJ can strap it down, and then our offense can WAKE THE f*** UP!!!! :stick

At least he threw strikes.  Give me a 5th starter who is not afraid to throw strikes any time over Dan Wright.  If anything Diaz probably threw too many strikes which is not as serious a problem as Dan Wright.

I sure can appreciate what you are syaing, but giving up 4 homers in a game before you through the 5th inning is not a good sign. It will be interesting to see if they give him another start. My guess is though that they probably will.

No way the Sox are ready to play the Twins.  If they trudge through the weekend like this you can expect the Sox to be 3- 4 games out.

It's early

Diaz was good

We know how to win -- 1-run game record and all.

Greg Walker is worth a damn.

:lolhitting