Phoenix-6.4%

Toronto-3.7%

Philadelphia-3.6%

Cleveland-1.8%

Golden State-.90%

Seattle-.90%

Portland-.60%

Utah-.50%

They need to have a top 3 pick, badly.  If they don't they are in big trouble.  Regardless I hope they package someone and the pick for a big time scoring #2 or #3

A big time scoring #3 would be nice to have. We could use a defensive-minded player at the #2 slot.

You know, someone like Bruce Bowen, Trenton Hassell, or Ron Artest. Oops! We had all of these guys. We had Bowen back in 2000, although he didn't make the cut.

And now Sam Smith is calling these guys the three best perimeter defenders in the league.

:bang

Elton Brand :bang

Brad Miller :bang

Don't even get me started on Williams, Fizer, etc.

It'll be another high schooler, guaranteed, im just hoping its not that religous kid who was on Outside the Lines one night creating a new NBA logo with Jerry West holding a cross rather than dribbling a basketball... :D

By the way, Charlotte is guaranteed #4. okay, why is that, dont expansion teams usually get #1? Because theres a big difference between Emeka Okafor and Shaun Livingston in my opinion and am very curious as to how the Bobcats got snubbed like that.

It'll be another high schooler, guaranteed, im just hoping its not that religous kid who was on Outside the Lines one night creating a new NBA logo with Jerry West holding a cross rather than dribbling a basketball... :D

By the way, Charlotte is guaranteed #4.  okay, why is that, dont expansion teams usually get #1?  Because theres a big difference between Emeka Okafor and Shaun Livingston in my opinion and am very curious as to how the Bobcats got snubbed like that.

It has always been like that throughout expansion. I have no idea why, but that is the tradition.

A big time scoring #3 would be nice to have.  We could use a defensive-minded player at the #2 slot.

You know, someone like Bruce Bowen, Trenton Hassell, or Ron Artest.  Oops!  We had all of these guys.  We had Bowen back in 2000, although he didn't make the cut.

And now Sam Smith is calling these guys the three best perimeter defenders in the league.

:bang

Elton Brand  :bang

Brad Miller  :bang

Don't even get me started on Williams, Fizer, etc.

Elton Brand wasn't THAT bad...

This is what I would do if I was Paxson, even if I get the first pick, I would trade this pick to Atlanta for their lottery pick, whatever it is, and Stephen Jackson, I know that they want the High School player from Atlanta really bad, like the Cavs and Lebron last year, so I think we would be able to rape them in a deal. :fthecubs

Elton Brand wasn't THAT bad...

Maybe you misunderstood, or maybe I don't understand what you're saying here, but I wasn't cutting down Elton Brand.

In fact, I absolutely love Elton Brand. Him and Ron Artest are my favorite players in the NBA. Brand averaged 5 blocks per game over the final quarter of the season, not to mention 20+ points per and 10+ rebounds per on the season. And his shooting percentage? Forget about it.

So therefore,

Elton Brand? :bang One of the top 3 or 4 power forwards in the league?

Brad Miller? :bang Can you say 2 time all star since he left the Bulls?

Ron Artest? :bang Defensive player of the year?

Bruce Bowen? :bang Second only to Artest in terms of Perimeter D?

Trenton Hassell? :bang Garnett's defensive MVP award winner?

The story of Dwight Howard wanting to change the NBA log is WAAYYYYYYY overblown. What really happened is the reporters noticed crosses in his room and asked him if he thought the NBA should incorporate religion more in the basketball. He of course said yes, and they found a drawing of the NBA logo with a cross on it in his room. Dwight is a smart kid, 3.8 gpa with a 1300 SAT. He just has strong beliefs, its a great thing to see. He's not trying to push it on anyone I can promise you that.

With that said, Okafor is a great kid also, and doesn't have injury problems really, just a sore back for a while. He played through most of it, and can be a Ben Wallace type player, with better post moves and slightly less intensity. Howard is similar to a young KG, you can't go wrong with either one. The Bulls couldn't go wrong with Luol Deng either, he's as ready for the NBA as anyone in the draft, as much as that pains me to say as a UNC fan.