Draft Lottery Thread

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't be too hard for the Bulls to trade up one pick and get either Okafor or Dwight Howard. I know The Clippers would be interested in Deng and Livingston. But Deng would be a great choice for the Bulls also, their best SF since Pippen, very well could be on his level.

if they package anyone with the third pick it's gonna be fizer since he wants more playing time which i do think he deserves but he just gets injured everytime you turn around.

Fizer is a FA. The only way they can package him, is in a sign and trade deal, which is very unlikely.

Fizer will probably end up getting exposed in the expansion draft because he has almost no value and will be a free agent. He's one player that will be gone no matter what.

Its too bad, he's going to fit in somewhere and be a pretty solid player.

Fizer is a FA.  The only way they can package him, is in a sign and trade deal, which is very unlikely.

He is a restricted free agent which means they can match any offer, and if they do match that offer he has no choise but to come back to the team. Now that they do have the third pick i think they will get him back and throw him into a trade.

He is  a restricted free agent which means they can match any offer, and if they do match that offer he has no choise but to come back to the team. Now that they do have the third pick i think they will get him back and throw him into a trade.

They won't match any offer. They don't want Fizer.

#3 for the Bulls, not bad.  Congrats Bulls fans.

Clippers w/ the #2 pick, and the Magic get the #1.  Congrats DBAHO.

YES!!!!!! Man was I worried last nite, I thought for sure some team otha than the Magic were goin to get the 1st pick. Emeka Okafor welcome to Orlando. :headbang

Skiles is not a good coach imo he cannot handle the rotation of he goes in and out .

In his defense, he didn't really have players he wanted. He went with a bunch of NBADL guys because hte player he did have were lazy, slacker assholes that wouldn't follow his system.

I have no problem with Skiles. He seems to be doing good things with Curry and I think a full offseason of Skiles working with Curry, Chandler, Hinrich and Crawford can do good things. Call it a hunch, but I think Crawford sticks around and Skiles turns him into a player that can be special.

Ok if I'm the Bulls, I do whateva I can to get Deng or a veteran from here. The Clippers will prob take Deng unless Q-Rich resigns with them instead of boltin to Denver. Livingston is the sleeper at that pick but 2's too early for him. I try to swing a 3 way trade givin up sum1 like a Fizer so that the Bulls can move up 1 spot and the Clips get a point guard which they desperately need.

Also remember a few things, the Clippers would be happy to deal with Chicago after the Brand/Chandler trade. They also already have 2 dookies on the team in Elton Brand, and Corey Maggette, and wouldn't hesitate to take Deng with the 3rd pick while gaining something from the Bulls.

If the Magic REALLY want to go in full rebuilding mode, they can trade TMac to the Bulls for the 3rd pick, Tyson Chandler, and a filler.