Classless to Classy

f***ing guy is a pussy since he left two innings later.

The ending put a smile on my face since the kid got a bigger prize, which was an autographed baseball bat and a baseball. Like the kid said himself, “cool.”

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.jsp...=20040613ARL208

The Texas baseball fan who prompted a public outcry when he knocked aside a 4-year-old to get a foul ball now says he will give the ball to the youngster.

Matt Starr has also agreed to send a letter of apology to the family of Nick O'Brien and buy his family tickets to future Texas Rangers games, club official John Blake said Wednesday.

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.jsp...=20040613ARL208

The Texas baseball fan who prompted a public outcry when he knocked aside a 4-year-old to get a foul ball now says he will give the ball to the youngster.

Matt Starr has also agreed to send a letter of apology to the family of Nick O'Brien and buy his family tickets to future Texas Rangers games, club official John Blake said Wednesday.

Thank god. Now hopefully this crap is over. And by the way. I know people r gonna get pissed off about this..But if that had been a black kid, would this have been as big? I don't think so.

Thank god.  Now hopefully this crap is over.  And by the way.  I know people r gonna get pissed off about this..But if that had been a black kid, would this have been as big?  I don't think so.

Naw, it would have. Plus, it was a little kid. Plus, do you think Reggie Sanders cared if the kid was white, black, green, or rainbow colored? Plus...well I could go on forever with a statement like that.

Thank god.  Now hopefully this crap is over.  And by the way.  I know people r gonna get pissed off about this..But if that had been a black kid, would this have been as big?  I don't think so.

I really don't follow this line of thinking. What does race have to do with this? :huh

Wow for someone who keeps saying "what is the big deal?", that was a huge blatant attempt to start something that isn't there.