Least favorite movies

Since we have had quite a few "whats your favorite movie?" threads, I figure why not a least favorite, or just some movies you hated so much you had to leave the theater.

Bubble Boy is the only movie I have given up on. Though MIB II was pretty painful.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to watch Bubble Boy while drunk. It adds a whole new dimension to it. But the absolute worst movie I have ever seen was My Own Private Idaho, starring, you guessed it, Keanu Reeves. 20 minutes and I left the theater. That movie holds the distinction for being the only movie I have ever walked out of. :puke

Happened to see Vanilla Sky, A.I. and Fat Man, Little Boy in the span of 48 hours.....Sweet release of death Mishima-style and all. :puke  :puke

Have you no respect for yourself? Why did you torture yourself like that? ;)

Least favorite movies? Wow. There are so many to choose from, but after much time and consideration, I came up with these:

The Godfather Part 3 :headshake

Top Gun (The most homoerotic movie of all time)

Mo' Money :puke

Last Man Standing (Die Hard meets The Old West :headshake )

Summer Of Sam (Walked out of the theater after maybe 30 minutes?)

The Postman (No comment)

And the only movies that I've rented in the last two years are "Master And Commander" and "25th Hour", both of which are just terrible. Spike Lee has been dropping some serious stinkbombs for quite a while now. As if "Summer Of Sam" and "He Got Game" weren't bad enough......

And the only movies that I've rented in the last two years are "Master And Commander" and "25th Hour", both of which are just terrible

Whoa nizzle, hol' up rite der....Master and Commander "terrible"? I thought it was ok, just your average sea advent fare, but terrible? I'd like to know what you consider "good" and "great" then. In that genre.

Top Gun is also ineligible due to HoYay and it's so-bad-it's-good factors. :nono :lol:

Whoa nizzle, hol' up rite der....Master and Commander "terrible"? I thought it was ok, just your average sea advent fare, but terrible?  I'd like to know what you consider "good" and "great" then. In that genre.

I found it to be intolerable, but to each his own. I thought that "Double Impact" starring Jean Claude Van Damme had better water action sequences. :lol:

I found it to be intolerable, but to each his own.  I thought that "Double Impact" starring Jean Claude Van Damme had better water action sequences. :lol:

Perhaps you missed this

I'd like to know what you consider "good" and "great" then. In that genre.

So how about it? Since M&C was "terrible", I am sure you could come up with 10 flicks in that particular genre that are much better, off the top of your hammer head.

I thought so. ;)

Since we have had quite a few "whats your favorite movie?" threads, I figure why not a least favorite, or just some movies you hated so much you had to leave the theater.

Bubble Boy is the only movie I have given up on.  Though MIB II was pretty painful.

I fell asleep during X-Men it was so bad but nothing could ever be worse than watching a chick flick. Now there's a stomach turning experience.

David Cronenberg's "Spider" was unwatchable unless you happen to be on Ritalin.

Bubba Ho-Tep was the worst rental I've ever made. This piece of crap is starting to get some buzz as a cult classic, and I have no idea why. It's completely stupid, and not even bad enough to be good.

"Killing Zoe" was weird..Gay bank robbers... hmph.

The ultimate in waste of film has GOT to be "Cabin Boy" with Chris Elliott.

My God, it was bad enough to want to blind AND deafen yourself at one time just to make it stop.

Charlies Angels: Full Throttle was a worthless piece of Vanity and Banality!

I didn't bother watching either. Brian watched the first one and if Cameron Diaz hadn't been in it, I don't think he would have gotten through the first 10 minutes of it.

:puke

Charlies Angels: Full Throttle was a worthless piece of Vanity and Banality!

But the Worst film I've ever seen is still:

JAWS 4: The Revenge

Jaws_4_DVD.jpg

There are soooooo many thing wrong with that movie...it hurts.

They should have stopped after the first one