You think there are any more deals coming soon

WSoxShuf

By Saturday for the 5th starter to make his appearance? :lol:

This is merely the setup deal. I think KW will make 2 deals, 1 for a pitcher and 1 for a hitter because he tends to make 1 more trade than is desperately needed. He doesn't just trade to fill holes, he trades to improve mediocre positions.

By Saturday for the 5th starter to make his appearance? :lol:

This is merely the setup deal. I think KW will make 2 deals, 1 for a pitcher and 1 for a hitter because he tends to make 1 more trade than is desperately needed. He doesn't just trade to fill holes, he trades to improve mediocre positions.

By when do you think?

I seriously think we get sumthin done with the Mariners now. I dunno if the Yankees are goin to trade Contreas now, and that puts in in the front position to get Garcia. The Mets mite be done with all their trading after they acquired Hidalgo, and they don't want to trade Kazmir or David Wright. ;)

I just find it ironic that Everett is healty and ready to play at this time of the year whn the Sox are in town.

Is KW on this trip with the team, if so I think you may see Everett and Hernandez or Armas or Day by Sunday

Also no suprise that Rowand has not been playing.

I just find it ironic that Everett is healty and ready to play at this time of the year whn the Sox are in town.

Is KW on this trip with the team, if so I think you may see Everett and Hernandez or Armas or Day by Sunday

Also no suprise that Rowand has not been playing.

I believe Rowand played 2 days ago to pinch hit and went 2-3 against lefty relievers, that is about all he is good for. Platoon man.

well sometimes you can't get everything you want.

Yasny, who is the centerfielder who can play defense on our radar screens you think???

IIRC don't you (YASNY) like Finley? I and a bunch of others think he is a nice solution rather than giving up the farm for Beltran...

Exactly.  As far as rent-a-players go, Finley is the perfect fit to the Sox.

He is a perfect fit, too bad I think he'll end up in San Diego though. He only wants to play there or in Arizona, he's a 10/5 player, and the Padres wouldn't have to give up their leadoff man Sean Burrough either. ;)

He is a perfect fit, too bad I think he'll end up in San Diego though. He only wants to play there or in Arizona, he's a 10/5 player, and the Padres wouldn't have to give up their leadoff man Sean Burrough either.  ;)

Maybe, but USCF is only 385 miles from Finley's home town. That's fairly close and he might take that into consideration.