Southside is better than the Northside

sox-r-us

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

true

I can't cast any stones at former Sox player Steve Stone who is a good announcer

his partner is horrid

cwsox

What I have found amazing is how many times Stone calls out before the catcher sits what the pitcher should pitch to get a out on a 2 and so many times he is correct and it results in an out

Timo--CF

Uribe--2B

Carlos--LF

Jose--SS

Kong--1B

Gload--RF

Crede--3B

Burke--C

Loaiza--P

I know what Paul did to the Cubs last week, but I'm still heated that Frank isn't in the lineup. No Frank and no Maggs make Homer go crazy.

Hopefully he comes up with the bases loaded in the 7th inning or whatever.....

:angry:

I dont know how you can be that mad. Frank has been pretty cold, not that bad though. Paul has been really hot, and we all saw what he did last weekend. Its crazy not to put him back in the lineup.

Agreed. Paulie's been on a tear of late; he needs to be out there. However, people are always going to complain on here. If Frank was starting, people would be saying "Why isn't Paulie starting?!?" Blah, blah......

And there's no way we risk injuring Paulie by putting him at 3B; who knows how that'd go too. Paul hasn't had to play 3B in quite a few years.

And about Kong's wife; they showed her during this wives softball game that they did today. They just showed her on the pre-game.