This just in

He just belted a 3 run HR to tie the game at 4. Baker took out Prior after a solid outing with 2 runners on. Beltran does it to the Cubs again! Mercker surrendered the shot. I love it! This guy is out of our division and still owning a Chicago team, just not ours. :D :headbang :notworthy Beltran

homer to win yesterday.

homer for the first run off Baby Jesus today.

three-run jack off Mercker to tie the game in the 8th today.

as Baby Jesus stood in the dugout steaming because he didn't want to leave the game.

be nice for The Wrigleys to blow this one to carry Zero momentum into tomorrow

homer to win yesterday.

homer for the first run off Baby Jesus today.

three-run jack off Mercker to tie the game in the 8th today.

as Baby Jesus stood in the dugout steaming because he didn't want to leave the game.

be nice for The Wrigleys to blow this one to carry Zero momentum into tomorrow

Wonderful! :headbang

Thanks for the info!

::heads over to yahoo to check in on the game::

Jim Hendry deserves this loss. You can not be a contender in this league with 1 LH in your bullpen.

Remlinger went back on the DL, Mercker just came off the DL & what do the Cubs do?

They bring up another RH from AAA.

That's stupid beyond belief in this day & age.

Beltran's OPS is about 200 pts less vs LH. But Mercker?

Jim Hendry has no one to blame but himself for this predictament. If the Cubs

farm system is so weak in LH pitching that they have to bring up a RH what does

that say about all these reports we've heard over the years on how they are stocked

with arms?

Compare this to the SOX. If Cotts goes down, we bring up Munoz.

We have a good stock of both RHer & LHers that can fill a spot.

Again the little things make a big difference when it comes to contending & KW

seems to get the job done.

In less then 24 hrs a tired cubs team is going to face a red-hot SOX team.

Thank you Beltran & Houston for extending this game.  Win/Lose weary those arms.

Exactly we can only hope this game goes 15 innings or something. The hopefully we get to them early tomorrow and have to get into their pen right away.

I am listening to Mac, Jurko, and Harry and a caller just said after Sammy ran the bases he ran over grabbed his own bat and ran into the clubhouse.

The caller was implying that it could have been corked.

So what he suggested the Sox should do is confiscate it to possibly rattle Sammy...

Thoughts?

He just belted a 3 run HR to tie the game at 4. Baker took out Prior after a solid outing with 2 runners on. Beltran does it to the Cubs again! Mercker surrendered the shot. I love it! This guy is out of our division and still owning a Chicago team, just not ours. :D  :headbang  :notworthy Beltran

If Beltran is god then the Stros are gonna need him to whip up a few miracles if they are gonna go anywhere this season. They rolled over yet again.

f***!!! SOSA WITH A WALKOFF HOMER IN THE 10TH.. :angry:

Who besides me hates Sammy as much as the Cubs? His gay hop annoys me. His kisses to all of us (he does blow kisses at the screen) make me want to turn off the television :puke

Esteban just better be careful tomorrow because Sosa was reading the ball very well last Sunday.

Is it me or have the Cubs become an american league team? They have little to no team speed. They don't have many guys that can lay down a bunt. They rely heavily on the long ball to score most of their runs. Damn, Sounds like last years White Sox. Anyways. The Cubs might have pulled this one out. But once again their suspect bullpen was exposed. If there's one thing that can hold them back it's the fact they have an average "if that" bullpen at best.