Submit your questions for the FutureSox roadtrip!

Cerbaho-WG

Hey everyone, all of us over at FutureSox thought it would be a good idea for our roadtrip if we took some questions from you guys so we could ask the players. Whom are we seeing you ask?

We'll be at Winston-Salem for two days, Kannapolis for two, Charlotte for one (double header). So if you have a question for anyone on the Hogs, Knights or Intimidators roster, let us know! We'll try our hardest to get the questions to the players.

-The FutureSox team

To Josh Fields,

How have you found your 1st month in W.S, and are you on the fast track to B-Ham?

To Thomas Brice,

What are the main differences b/w low A ball, and high A ball? And how hard will it be to move up the system with other quality outfield prospects like Sweeney and Anderson all battling for spots?

To Ryan Sweeney,

Have you at all been discouraged with the numbers you have put up this season? And what are your thoughts on Brian Anderson?

Why aren't you coming to Bimingham?  Did not enough people buy Soxtalk gear?  lol

Why can't I go?  :)

lol, Rex. If Birmingham can magically lift up out of the state of Alabama and fly over to North or South Carolina, we'll be in business.

To Andy Gonzalez:

Do you see yourself as a shortstop or third baseman as you advance through the White Sox system?

To Casey Rogowski:

Is this the best you've felt physically and do you believe you need to improve your power numbers to make the Sox get more excited about you?

To any player at Kanny or WS:

Who is the best pitching prospect at the lower levels of the Sox farm system?

To add to this, here are just a few of the players wree going to try and spend some time with:

Chris Young, Micah Schnurstein, Daniel Haigwood, Ryan Rodriguez, Antoin Gray, Tyler Lumsden, Josh Fields, Brandon McCarthy, Sean Tracey, Andy Gonzalez, Gary Majewski, Ryan Hankins, Ryan Sweeney.

Who knows how many we'll get done but we plan on being busy before the games :)

What happened to Clinton King? I'm pretty sure that someone on here knows what happened to him, but if not, I'd bet that one of the Kanny players would know what happened. He had a great year last year for Great Falls, and played the first month or so of the season this year, but I haven't heard about him since then. I know that this is kind of a werid question for you guys to ask, esp. since you'll probably want to talk to guys about themselves and not other players, but I was just looking at pictures for Great Falls last year, and wondered what the hell happened to this guy?

For Lumsden:

What is your out pitch and what was your best memory in college baseball?

And also, if you had to compare yourself to one lefthander today in baseball, who would it be and why?

To Joe Borchard (Charlotte):

What does it fell like being "the guy" in our Minor League system?

To Ricardo Nanita (Kannapolis):

Where do you hope to be next year? In 3 years?

To Carlos Lee (Winston-Salem):

Do you feel that you have to live up to what your brother has done? Who do you think is better of the 2 of you?