Here are the players you can vote for:

AL

Ford - Minnesota

Hafner - Tribe

Konerko

Thomas

Matsui - Yanks

I'm guessing Matsui and Ramirez go...

Not if Soxtalk has anything to say about.

SO-SOX-SOXTA-SOXTALK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Keep this in mind people. This is the World Wide Web. Besides all the dopes from NY & East Coast, all the fans from Japan will vote for Matsui as well. Frank & PK may as well schedule their mini-vacation plans right now. Which is a shame too, as both are most deserving. Lew Ford too.

I think Matsui makes it because it is TOTALLY unfair that they put 2 White Sox on there. They will split the vote. Mark my words, when it is all done, the combined voted of Konerko and THomas will surpase that of any other AL player. Unfortunetly, since the votes will be split between 2 players, another will win. Let's just pray that that Steroid jucin punk Giambi is out for a while white his Japanees parasites

Vote for Frank...

That's what I'm doing. I don't want to see Konerko go, then be selected for the Home-Run Derby, and screw up his swing like in '02.

However - I doubt we can compete with Japan for the voting of Matsui over Thomas/Konerko. But I'll put my 25 in for Thomas.

probably can forget either konerko or thomas making it...its a bunch a bull that both of them are on the list..they will split the white sox fans vote and neither guy has a chance

mlb should have known this

matsui wins this easy imo...too many new yorkers

This just killed the Sox chances of either one getting in. Its going to spred out any sox votes on the two guys. Shame

I personally will put all of my votes towards the Big Hurt, but I doubt that will be able to surpass all of Japan's/New York's Yankee fans who want to see Matsui in it...

That point of view is *ignorant*

I wasn't calling him out but that attitude IS ignorant I think.

2 years in a row, a Sox player has been in the running for this damn final vote. Mags in 2002, Frank last year. Both times they got bumped for an East Coast player. Mags lost to Damon, Frank to Varitek. Like the ASG itself, this is a popularity contest. Sadly, Frank & Paulie can't compete with 8 million New Yorkers and the entire country of Japan. It's not ignorant; it's realistic.