Wilder: "They wanted Borchard"

aboz56

No, it is saying that you are rooting for a Mariner player over a White Sox player. That is all that it says. Good luck wtih that.

By the way for the hundreth time, I have never said that either of you have ever said

DAMN!

Yeah I am going to be rooting for Jeremy Reed to be good... He WAS in our organiztion he USE to be a White Sock (correct usage?)

Its not like he came up with Seattle and I am rooting for him to be better than Borchard, thats not the case...

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You act like I am going to get mad if Borchard hits a HR, or does something good because I want Reed to be so much better than him..

Bottom line is, I think we should have kept Reed because I think he will have a better career than Borchard, and again, would have really been something we need..

Another power hitter with a low average is NOT what we need...

That is exactly what it says when you say to come back to you in 3 years and we will see who has had a better career. You are choosing sides. You are no longer on the side of Borchard. You are choosing to root for a Mariner over a White Sox.

I leave for a few hours and my small comment has sparked this...

:unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

Same here, I leave an hour for lunch, and there's an extra 100 responses. I guess there are a lot of different thoughts on who's the better guy b/w Reed and Borch. :o

Yeah I am going to be rooting for Jeremy Reed to be good... He WAS in our organiztion he USE to be a White Sock (correct usage?)

Its not like he came up with Seattle and I am rooting for him to be better than Borchard, thats not the case...

No you are not just rooting for him to be good, you are rooting for him to be BETTER than a Chicago White Sox

Read your comments again.

NOTICE the word BETTER

By saying Reed will have a better career than Borchard you are clearly picking sides. You are clearly rooting for Reed over Borchard. You are clearly rooting for a Seattly Mariner ove a Chicago White Sox.

Calling the above "retarded logic" would be an insult to retards.

That is exactly what it says when you say to come back to you in 3 years and we will see who has had a better career. You are choosing sides. You are no longer on the side of Borchard. You are choosing to root for a Mariner over a White Sox.

Get it through your head man...

The Statement "Come back in 3 years and see who is having a better career" is to back the fact we should have kept Reed insted of Borchard..

Get it through your head man...

The Statement "Come back in 3 years and see who is having a better career" is to back the fact we should have kept Reed insted of Borchard..

Get it through your head man. You are rooting for him to do better in another uniform. He is no longer here, who gives a s***!?! Root for the man in the uniform you cheer for first! Wish the other guy well, and if the other guy has a good career then so be it.

Then I am sorry for insulting you.

Maybe you should try not insulting people and posting 40 replies in this thread in less than an hour and a half and chill the f*** out. You seem compelled to make your point while replying like crazy. This thread has become ridiculous. It needs to be locked.

I hear this stuff about so many prospects, it makes me sick. Maybe we should have traded them Scott Ruffcorn! Until we actually see Reed hit major league pitching, I am going to remain skeptical. Borchard is more of the corner outfielder prototype, and Williams and a few others obviously have more faith in him Besides, we don't need another corner infielder, we got a ton. If he is an average centerfielder now, that would mean that it would take a while for him to become a good one. By then, we could probably just promote Anderson or Young. I'm much more optomistic about these guys because they are more likely to become a stud defensive centerfielder in the Torri Hunter/Carlos Beltran mold, and so far it looks like Anderson might have a chance to be the next Beltran at the plate too(god that would be sweet). :D

Maybe you should try not insulting people and posting 40 replies in this thread in less than an hour and a half and chill the f*** out. You seem compelled to make your point while replying like crazy. This thread has become ridiculous. It needs to be locked.

He is exactly right, that's why things need to get back on topic or it will be locked.

I'm with you, this is f***ed up. LOCK IT UP!! After all insults are flying all over the place and I started all of them. Who is the retard again?

Get it through your head man. You are rooting for him to do better in another uniform. He is no longer here, who gives a s***!?! Root for the man in the uniform you cheer for first! Wish the other guy well. and if the other guy has a good career than so be it.

IM NOT ROOTING FOR HIM TO DO BETTER... I THINK he will do better...

It doesnt mean I am gonna become the biggest Jeremy Reed fan in the World..

I think Reed would have been a better fit for our organization than Borchard, and I think we are going to see that sometime down the road..

If Borchard comes up and hits .270 with 35 HRS GREAT! Awesome! Then I wont think that this was a bad decision... but Borchard hasnt done anything to get me excited about his future career...

Then I am sorry for insulting you.

Yawn.

Speaking of which....

Don't look now, but Cubs came within a fluke Diaz outing (last week against Zambrano) from taking 5 out of 6 from the Sox just as my "stupid" prediction stated.

Next time you'll know better than to call me out, eh?

:lol:

I'm with you, this is f***ed up. LOCK IT UP!! After all insults are flying all over the place and I started all of them. Who is the retard again?

Just chill out...Some people would actually like to discuss the topic at hand here without talking about who is rooting for who and all of the other side items that are being thrown around.

Oh when replying to 2 or 3 people in the same thread I guess 40 replies will happen. I will chill out though because I am all about making danman31 happy.

Oh when replying to 2 or 3 people in the same thread I guess 40 replies will happen. I will chill out though because I am all about making danman31 happy.

Dude you are a f***ing schizo. You quote me once and agree with me, then quote the same post again and make fun of me. :huh: