It appears to be getting hot in the kitchen...

Steff

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen HSC *and* corg at the same time? Hmmm, could they be the same person??

I always thought they might have been one and the same person. They always posted around the same time, on the same boards. She is definitely real, I believe many people have met her. Corg now appears to be a real fake person, not HSC's alter ego.

I always thought they might have been one and the same person. They always posted around the same time, on the same boards. She is definitely real, I believe many people have met her. Corg now appears to be a real fake person, not HSC's alter ego.

Kap is looking for the tailgate picture to post for me which she is in...

I remember just after HSC announced that KW was resigning (HA!) she went on SnR and claimed his office "was empty", then 2 months later, he trades for Alomar and Everett. Yeah that really sounded like a guy who wasn't in charge I wonder if it was like in Seinfeld when George was working at Playnow and they found out he wasn't  crippled and everytime he kept coming into work it was harder and harder to get into his office, he was crawling throught the air ducts. I guess Kenny crawled throught the air ducts after his office door was boarded up and called those GM's to get those trades done :lol:

I'll see you in hell, Costanza!

they are arguing whether a low carb diet is more effective than the mary-kate diet.

Well Subway's low card wraps aren't bad.

Personally, I think low carb diets are only short term solutions cuz once you get off em, you'll put some lbs back on. Not to mention you need carbs to live.

Fight Club is back on over there under the "Ncorgbl thread gone?" thread.  Buncha real estate off-topic yapping until post 80 or so, but corg and quickman are going at it now.

Not that they are getting anywhere...

yeah i saw that. corg is trying to convince quickman that everything that he has found out has been orchestrated by none other than corg himself! LMAO

this is hilarious.

yeah i saw that. corg is trying to convince quickman that everything that he has found out has been orchestrated by none other than corg himself! LMAO

this is hilarious.

Hilarious and yet shows how deluded corg is...

this is hilarious.

Now it is just getting sad. Yeah, fed them bad info. That and he busted the code to enigma rolleyeyes.gif

Fight Club is back on over there under the "Ncorgbl thread gone?" thread.  Buncha real estate off-topic yapping until post 80 or so, but corg and quickman are going at it now.

Damn.. they ruined the new house thread..?

The whole post is deleted on my PC...anyone want to enlighten me?