Tonight's game

Cerbaho-WG

Sold out.

Tomorrow: 25k+ already sold

Monday: 32k+ already sold

Tuesday and Wednesday: 30k+ already sold

Slowly but surely....the tide is shifting!

But Mariotti said the the cell is a hell hole, I don't get it. :huh

While I'm at it :fyou Mariotti.

Why has it increased that much though? I'm glad it has and all, but it never really did when the Sox were contending in previous years.

Ozzie has brought in a great attitude, cubs are falling back so we are getting more attention and this year we have a pretty nice record unlike in the past when we were contending. Usually we would be over .500 by just two or three games, that is not the case anymore.

Ozzie has brought in a great attitude, cubs are falling back so we are getting more attention and this year we have a pretty nice record unlike in the past when we were contending. Usually we would be over .500 by just two or three games, that is not the case anymore.

I'd also say that new marketing director Brooks Boyer has a little bit to do with it. He's really embraced what us Sox fans are all about, from the comercials, to the new entrance. But then again - probably the biggest reason is just plain winning.