Gammons on BBTN

OSUBUCKS2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are Shane Spencer's stats as well.  Nothing special from both him and Ty Wigginton (sp?):

.281 AVG, .332 OBP, 4 HR, 26 RBI, .742 ( :puke ) OPS.

I doubt Kenny Williams is looking at getting either of these guys.  He's looking at one of:

Brian Meadows, Rob Mackowiak,  Jason Kendall, or anyone else who could help the Sox bullpen.  JMHO.

Will everyone shut up on this tread. We will not get one of these guys. We will give a lil because we don't want the Twins to get Benson, we are looking at that more so, I really doubt we will get anyone good.

Fella, can you please change your sig?  It makes it way difficult to load the page and takes forever to see the responses.

Thank you!

We need to eliminate all the moving signatures on this site IMO.  I have cable modem and it's still slow.  If you can't convey your message with a sig line, let it be, it ain't that important.

Thanks ... JH

Go to my controls, and you can shut avatars and siggys off, I do that when I am home cause I have dialup.

Thanks for the input. Are we out of it yet. Can we just get a guy that can hit singles? Willie harris equals Craig Grebeck with no power.

You ARE back, I answered my own question.

How are you doing, I hope your ass got sunbaked in So. Cal, LOL.

We went to Lantern and 29 West tonite, and now I have some dude getting pissed because I criticized his sig.

Situation normal.

think about it this way...the pirates would not be willing to deal kendall for one minor leaguer, unless a ton of his contract was picked up by the sox/mets

No, we could get Kendall for not much more than a bag of balls if we/NY took on most of the contract.

Meh, I'm in a zone, just got back from Cedar Point and still not feeling great :lol.  But seriously, whats wrong with my sig, does it load slow for everybody. Because everything on this site loads fast for me.

It doesn't affect me at all, and I do have dial-up.

I was talking to this one Pirates fan, and from what he's heard,  we're most likely getting nothing in this deal.  Also, the prospect has to be pretty good to be the difference maker.  Why the f*** are we doing this?

If this is true, then KW needs to stop drinking the White Sox koolaid and realize that the team needs to add its own players if they want to compete with the Twins, and not worry if they trade some of their top young players to get an average pitcher.

Someone brought up it might be Crede, and another person brought up it might be Rowand. Haha, what a joke. If that is the case, we are getting Kendell for sure and a releiver too.

Yeah, really. And, Pitt is picking up at least half of Kendall's contract.

I can't see any way KW would give up a decent prospect and get nothing in return, and as stated here earlier, it probably is not legal. If anything, he might get some cash out of it. But to me, that's a worse case scenario.