August 2004 Thoughts Of The Month

Texsox

Have you ever been walking on the street when you look up and notice an awesome ass in front of you, and you're like "Damn!"

And then she turns around and you see her face and you're just like "DAMN!" :o :puke

Anyways, that's my thought of the month.

Have you ever been walking on the street when you look up and notice an awesome ass in front of you, and you're like "Damn!"

And then she turns around and you see her face and you're just like "DAMN!"  :o  :puke

:lol:

My thought.. PAPERBAG!!! :headbang

End thought.

And then she turns around and you see her face and you're just like "DAMN!"  :o  :puke

Pablo Francisco has a whole bit on this....very hilarious! :lol:

Children these days are deprived of watching good cartoons. Back in the day, we had Tale Spin, Darkwing Duck, Teenage Mutan Ninja Turtles, Goof Troop, Looney Tunes, Flinstones, Jetsons, Muppet Show, Tiny Tunes, Bonkers, and many more. Now, all kids get to watch are s***ty Japanese-made cartoons that suck dick.

Also, it sucks that more people aren't on here really late at night (i.e. 3 AM CST)

I am addicted to chatrooms and this site, why am I such a loser?

I'm not addicted to chatrooms, but I am addicted to this site too. I love it 'cause it's a great site, but I hate it 'cause it takes up a s*** load of my day. For instance, I'd either be sleeping or playing video games right now if I was't here, and even though the board is really slow right now, I still can't seem to leave.

I'm not addicted to chatrooms, but I am addicted to this site too.  I love it 'cause it's a great site, but I hate it 'cause it takes up a s*** load of my day.  For instance, I'd either be sleeping or playing video games right now if I was't here, but even though the board is really slow right now, I still can't seem to leave.

Yeah same here. I'm on this board at like 3 and 4 in the morning when barely anyone is on but I can't leave.

Yeah same here.  I'm on this board at like 3 and 4 in the morning when barely anyone is on but I can't leave.

I am always on at the same time as you yasny dasox 84 and a few others. Always wondering why the hell we have nothing better to do. ;)

I am always on at the same time as you yasny dasox 84 and a few others. Always wondering why the hell we have nothing better to do. ;)

I also noticed that. I mean who wants to go to sleep or do anything for that matter when you can be here? :P :lol:

I mean who wants to go to sleep or do anything for that matter when you can be here? :P  :lol:

I just want to say that I love you guys. I seem to like you late-night posters more than the other ones. :cheers I wonder if it's any coincidence that some of my favorite posters just happen to be the ones that are on here after most have gone?

I just want to say that I love you guys.  I seem to like you late-night posters more than the other ones.  :cheers    I wonder if it's any coincidence that some of my favorite posters just happen to be the ones that are on here after most have gone?

:cheers I doubt it's a coincidence, when there are like 3 of us here at these times it's more like a conversation then posting. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...