Experiencing Deja Vu?- back up again

kapkomet

Sorry guys, but I can't get the graphics up till tomorrow, nor can i get the pm's up till then. I have to get going, I got school early in the morning and then I'm going to the dentist for a few hours.

I have no idea how I'll be feeling after that, but I'll probably just sleep. I have no work on Friday, so at the latest thats when I'll get to work. Until then the board will look pretty much as is, unless I feel good after the dentist (very unlikely cause I'm gonna be in the chair for like 2 hours).

I will most likely get a little time tomorrow morning. I will get graphics and all that going, but not tonight. I'm beat. It's been a terribly long day and another one waits for tomorrow.

Sorry guys. We tried recovering and it's not meant to be for right now. We'll work on getting the contest threads and that sort of thing...

But we'll need a couple of days here.

ok...

some things have been restored, some things haven't.

Please keep patient.  It's been a crazy day.

We'll get everything back as soon as we can.

Need to get some sleep now.

Hey now kap, you guys do an awesome job so dont feel rushed at all. I'm sure 100% of people are extremely happy that there is just a soxtalk to post on and the basic smilies, those of which are used most often.

Sorry guys, but I can't get the graphics up till tomorrow, nor can i get the pm's up till then.  I have to get going, I got school early in the morning and then I'm going to the dentist for a few hours.

I have no idea how I'll be feeling after that, but I'll probably just sleep.  I have no work on Friday, so at the latest thats when I'll get to work.  Until then the board will look pretty much as is, unless I feel good after the dentist (very unlikely cause I'm gonna be in the chair for like 2 hours).

do you need help with the server? .

What will C Rector have to say about this?  :lol:

I read C Rectors asinine article in some blog about this board... it was pretty sad. Reminds me of when I was on this anime message board and some Brit got mad at us and he also hung out at some cockys*** British forum, and he told them all to laugh at the lame American message board... kinda like wtf?

I hope you are all enjoying Turn-Back-the-Clock day on the boards as much as I am. :lol:

I was wondering what happened,,wasn't here all day yesterday and came back this morning and I see alot of the topic posts are missin and the noticed it said August 3rd :lol:

I thought I was dreamin this whole month and it was actually Aug 3rd :D

I read C Rectors asinine article in some blog about this board... it was pretty sad. Reminds me of when I was on this anime message board and some Brit got mad at us and he also hung out at some cockys*** British forum, and he told them all to laugh at the lame American message board... kinda like wtf?

What is even funnier is that he isn't writing for that baseball blog anymore. Now he is down to lying about baseball message boards on a gamers site. Its almost sad really... but only until its funny again :lol:

What is even funnier is that he isn't writing for that baseball blog anymore. Now he is down to lying about baseball message boards on a gamers site. Its almost sad really... but only until its funny again :lol:

He must have been fired or something, how ironic. :lol: