Hey, i'm new.

trillian1187

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was Konan way back when I first joined an got into an argument about the F word... the other one.  :ph34r:

I'd better not be changing my name again.

Unless Shingo leaves the Sox, then you'd be stuck in a J.Reedfan8 type of situation. And we all knew it was ya girlfriend posting Mr. Zero, although I commend you on covering your tracks. :lol: :headbang

Hey Mr. Zero and Trilian, cant wait until Lemont re-aligns in Batavias conference next year. Im looking forward to killin you guys in football. :headbang  :ph34r:

Hahaha, chimpy, don't worry. Neither of us has any school pride and could care less about our football team. Beat them all you want. :) :lol:

RNemz43, you knew I was kidding, right? Just checkin' cause I didn't want to come off as some arrogant jerkoff. :) :ph34r:

Hahaha, chimpy, don't worry. Neither of us has any school pride and could care less about our football team. Beat them all you want.  :)  :lol:

RNemz43, you knew I was kidding, right? Just checkin' cause I didn't want to come off as some arrogant jerkoff.  :)  :ph34r:

eh, don't listen to this arrogant jerkoff...

:lol:

Hahaha, chimpy, don't worry. Neither of us has any school pride and could care less about our football team. Beat them all you want.  :)  :lol:

RNemz43, you knew I was kidding, right? Just checkin' cause I didn't want to come off as some arrogant jerkoff.  :)  :ph34r:

haha ya i really dont care either, our team sucks, havent made the playoffs in forever

maybe next year we could get together at a game or something? be good to have a little soxtalk meeting sometime, its not like anyone pays attention to the game anyways

haha ya i really dont care either, our team sucks, havent made the playoffs in forever

maybe next year we could get together at a game or something? be good to have a little soxtalk meeting sometime, its not like anyone pays attention to the game anyways

I'd be up for it... as long as its in Batavia. Heh. I know another person from Geneva but I doubt he'd be interested in meeting us. :lol: