Oh fucking hell

NUKE_CLEVELAND

I know Oakland is on the bay but c'mon...snowmen? It must be at least 65 degrees out there!

Stupid Joke

Anyway I would really like to see Diaz show at least a flash in the pan...I want something to get exicited about over the offseason so I can be disappointed next spring.

Why not? As far as I'm concerned let them play and get some service time in for their MLB pension. You never know, something may click and our 5th starter issue may be solved.

The only click that will solve our 5th starter problem is JR's pen signing a check.

No pressure any more is true, so if this team suddenly plays well for the last month, we'll know exactly what part of the problem is: CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE.

That's why I'm weary of any success Joe Borchard might have in September. If he were to hit .280, 8 HR's, 30 RBI's, and limit his strikeouts is it because the pressure is off or he's finally feeling comfortable at the plate?

I'm positive KW (and Hawk) will use it as proof Borchard is living up to his potential.

Am I the only one who wants our "5th starters" to fail now? If Diaz is good for the rest of the year, JR may just stick with him as 5 and Garland at 4, and not give any money to another pitcher. f*** that, go get some real pitching. No being content.

There's no question JR would pencil Diaz in the 5th starters spot if he had a good September. He's f***ing cheap! Any excuse to save money will not be overlooked by such ambitions as a World Series championship.

Then we'll begin another year of KW begging Sox fans to "cheer for what they have" and point out how the rest of the division is weak. :puke

There's no question JR would pencil Diaz' name in the 5th starters spot if he had a good September.  He's f***ing cheap! 

Then we'll begin another year of KW begging Sox fans to "cheer for what they have" and point out how the rest of the division is weak.

Totally right! It's audition time to see who the cheap solution to our 5th starter hole is going to be going into next season.