Post your Desktop

Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southsider, I noticed that you have Rise of Nations! Is that a kickass game or what? Perhaps we should beat up on a computer some time. :)

Jas, you got two AIM screen names or something? CHisoxfn16 does not = bullsback.  :P

I got Rise of Nations and the Expansion pack from Malaysia a few months back for bout 5 bucks, pretty sweet. :headbang

Oh yeah, my desktop was too big to fit on here, the smallest i could get it down to was 216KB, I hav way too many icons on my desktop.

So lets hear the story NUKE!!!

It was April 4th of last year and my unit was rolling north toward Baghdad along Highway 8. There was an M1 rolling just in front of my vehicle and they spotted that Iraqi T-72 and nailed his ass with a HEAT round. Pretty awesome stuff actually seeing the impact & I couldn't resist snapping a pic as we rolled by.

It was April 4th of last year and my unit was rolling north toward Baghdad along Highway 8.  There was an M1 rolling just in front of my vehicle and they spotted that Iraqi T-72 and nailed his ass with a HEAT round.  Pretty awesome stuff actually seeing the impact & I couldn't resist snapping a pic as we rolled by.

Thats awesome :headbang

:usa

I got Rise of Nations and the Expansion pack from Malaysia a few months back for bout 5 bucks, pretty sweet.  :headbang

Oh yeah, my desktop was too big to fit on here, the smallest i could get it down to was 216KB, I hav way too many icons on my desktop.

I'm gonna make a trip to Malaysia some day with about $1,000 and tons of suitcases.

U.S. Customs would be pissed off at me. :lol:

DBAH0, email me your desktop and I'll put it on my webspace. konan@comcast.net

Southsider, I noticed that you have Rise of Nations! Is that a kickass game or what? Perhaps we should beat up on a computer some time. :)

Jas, you got two AIM screen names or something? CHisoxfn16 does not = bullsback.  :P

I have only played the sim a couple of times, but I really like it. We will definately have to play it sometime.

Well, I don't wanna go through all that work to capture the entire desktop screen, but this is what I use for wallpaper...Steve Larmer played for the Blackhawks when "The Roar" was still around. I've used this as my background for a long time now.

es.

If you want to get a picture of it, just set everything and press Print Screen on your keyboard. Next open Microsoft Paint and press CTRL + V (Paste), then save as a JPEG or GIF.

I love the old customization of Windows 95/98, so this one is pretyy classic. Also shows my WinAmp skin.

desktop.JPG

Look at who just signed off...

where do you guys get those different skins for xp, all i can choose from is blue, bright green and silver and some of you guys have black and stuff

you gotta download a patch for xp and then do a search for xp themes. they be everywhere...

here is a link to the patch i used. it is in the third post on the board...