**Lions @ Bears Game Thread**

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MOS did you watch the game?  If so how the hell did you do that?

I listened to the game over the internet.. I wish I coulda watched it but it was only shown in Tennessee and Miami..

Rowand, I know a website thats for Dolphins fans

Soxtalk.com = Finheaven.com

Its badass, thats where I found a link to a Jacksonville radio station on the internet to listen to the game

I listened to the game over the internet.. I wish I coulda watched it but it was only shown in Tennessee and Miami..

Rowand, I know a website thats for Dolphins fans

Soxtalk.com = Finheaven.com

Its badass, thats where I found a link to a Jacksonville radio station on the internet to listen to the game

Thanks man, I was so pissed the game wasn't even on sunday nfl ticket, so I just went to watch my high school football team play, worst decision of my life. Anyways I'll check out the site.

Thanks man, I was so pissed the game wasn't even on sunday nfl ticket, so I just went to watch my high school football team play, worst decision of my life.  Anyways I'll check out the site.

Yeah I was pissed too.... The refs blew a HUGE call that woulda have let Miami tie it up 7 - 7 which costs us the game IMO..

Fiedler played like s***, throwing an INT in the endzone...

Feeley came in and sparked the offense, he played excellent in the 2nd half which is why he is starting next week in Cincy

Lamar Gordon played very well for being with the team 2 days and playing... He should be better suited this week to shoulder the starting load

I've wanted Feeley to be the starter since we traded for him but I knew wanny would go with Fiedler as the opening day qb.  I'm also pretty excited about Lamar Gordon.  That site looks pretty sweet I registered as Chambers99. :)

Haha nice... im TexasFinFan

Yeah I thought Feeley should have started this whole time too... and I am real excited about Lamar Gordon.. He played great in his limited time, if our OLINE would get their s*** together things would be ok

Our defense shut down Tennessee

And Cincy has prolly the worst defense in the league, when you let Curtis Martin rush for 196 yards you got problems... I think Feeley to Chambers is going to be used a lot Sunday night in Cincy!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Your a fool

Obliterated??? Since when is 17 - 7 OBLITERATED!!!!!!

Steve McNair, MR CO MVP, Mr BEST RATING IN THE NFL LAST YEAR! had 73 passing yards...

Did you even watch or LISTEN to the game?

Miami was a few bad calls away from that being a completely different game..

Please for the sake of your credability, next time you make a statement, know your s*** and you wont look like a complete fool

The Titans outrushed the Dolphins 182 yards to 65. The Dolphins threw three interceptions, one of which went for a Titans touchdown. Fiedler had to be removed at halftime. They escaped being shut out at home when they scored with 3 minutes left to go in the 4th quarter.

Yeah, I'd say that they got stomped. Obliterated. Blown out the f***ing water.

I won't even mention your avatar or your love for Billy Koch. I like to think that I'm above such petty insults. :D

And besides, it would be too easy.

Not just to you, but related to your point -- how did Harris play?

hayes, my apologies for ignoring the question asked. I haven't checked this thread since the my last post, so....

Well, anyways - there's a guy I left off the list. Harris played excellent, IMHO. You can tell, he's gonna be a player in this league. He gets awesome jumps off the snap counts, almost to the point of where you think he's offsides. He was in the backfield, probably the most out of any D-Lineman.

That's what I thought, maybe my eyes deceived me.

The Titans outrushed the Dolphins 182 yards to 65.  The Dolphins threw three interceptions, one of which went for a Titans touchdown.  Fiedler had to be removed at halftime. They escaped being shut out at home when they scored with 3 minutes left to go in the 4th quarter.

Yeah, I'd say that they got stomped.  Obliterated.  Blown out the f***ing water.

I won't even mention your avatar or your love for Billy Koch.  I like to think that I'm above such petty insults. :D

And besides, it would be too easy.

Hmmm lets see here.... the 182 looks a little bloated because there was a 52 yard run, other than that, Miami didnt do a terrrible job there...

Miami had to start Travis Minor at RB who got hurt, then when Sammy Morris went in, he got Hurt as well... Lamar Gordon, who has been with the team 2 days went in there and did an ample job..

PLUS, you dont run the ball when your down late in the game... Dont you know your football??

Obviously you dont if 17 - 7 means blown out of the f***in water to you..

Jay Fiedler threw 2 picks, one in the endzone.. He got pulled for the QB who SHOULD have been in the game the whole time, and he sparked the team.. Yeah, they did score with 3 mins left in the game, but what is that trying to prove? Are you trying to tell me that Tennessee just decided to not play defense anymore and Miami just scored easily? Yeah, thats not how the NFL works.. Especially a team like Tennessee, BTW the TD was a 19 yard pass to McMichael, so its not like they just scrubbed their way to a late meaningless TD...

and let me ask you this.... what the f*** does Billy Koch have to do with this conversation? None what so ever... you just have no argument for your moronic statement that you have to say "Well you love Billy Koch" Good one, you sir are a badass...

Again I ask, why dont you learn your s*** before you come at me with your weak ass knowledge.. Its pathetic

Chris Brown rushed for 100 yards on 16 carries in the first half.

You honestly do not know your football too well.

Yeah its called a 52 yard run...

I know more about football than you, I can guarantee that

EDIT: And I already said above that the stats look inflated due to that one run.. So dont just assume that 100 on 16 carries mean he just pounded the ball down the field the whole game..

BTW, Tennessee set a record for points scored last year and McNair was CO MVP with his best season ever... and he had 73 passing yards and Tennessee scored 10 offensive points... Ide say thats shutting down Tennessee...

So thats my team, I gotta go with my team...

But I didnt have any friendly bets that Miami would win.. I sat here and watched so many of you say Detroit sucks and Chicago would be better, when I told you to watch out for Detroit... but no..

We lost on a blocked field goal, and you're going to come in here and act all pompous like that? LOL - weren't you the one saying that Rogers and Williams would dominate? One of them is gone for the season (again), the other had a mediocre game...

We lost on a blocked field goal, and you're going to come in here and act all pompous like that?  LOL - weren't you the one saying that Rogers and Williams would dominate?  One of them is gone for the season (again), the other had a mediocre game...

HEY!

I told you Detroit would win, it didnt matter how... It happened like I told you it would, thats all I have to say..

I told you Detroit would win and they did, you cant argue that

EDIT: And I already said above that the stats look inflated due to that one run.. So dont just assume that 100 on 16 carries mean he just pounded the ball down the field the whole game..

BTW, Tennessee set a record for points scored last year and McNair was CO MVP with his best season ever... and he had 73 passing yards and Tennessee scored 10 offensive points... Ide say thats shutting down Tennessee...

:banghead It's called 14 f***ing pass attempts! :chair :chair

They were running the ball a ton to control the clock.

So much for knowing more football.

We lost on a blocked field goal, and you're going to come in here and act all pompous like that?  LOL - weren't you the one saying that Rogers and Williams would dominate?  One of them is gone for the season (again), the other had a mediocre game...

Are you saying Roy Williams had a mediocre game?? Hes a rookie, Rookie WR barely come in and do well off the start and he had 4 catches for 69 yards and a great circus catch.. Now hes gonna get more of the passes coming his way due to Rogers (Who AGAIN breaks the collarbone) hurt..

That would be a mediocre game for a veteran... but for a Rookie in his first game, ide say thats acceptable..

He did look good, you cant deny that

:banghead It's called 14 f***ing pass attempts! :chair  :chair

They were running the ball a ton to control the clock.

So much for knowing more football.

Daunte Culpepper

23 Attempts.. 242 yards and 5 TD's

9 more attempts, that isnt much at all and he seemed to do pretty good....

Maybe the reason he wasnt throwing was because they COULDNT

So much for you trying to be a smartass and get into something you have no business getting into ;)

EDIT: I shouldnt even be arguing this with you.. I said they shut down McNair and they did, it doesnt matter how many times he threw or ran.. McNair was shut DOWN.. You have no argument

Yeah its called a 52 yard run...

So, basically, Chris Brown rushed for almost as many yards on one run as the Dolphins did in that entire game.

:bang

Daunte Culpepper

23 Attempts.. 242 yards and 5 TD's

9 more attempts, that isnt much at all and he seemed to do pretty good....

Maybe the reason he wasnt throwing because they COULDNT

So much for you trying to be a smartass and get into something you have no business getting into  ;)

That's the Vikies for ya.

You run fast down field and I'll throw it to you for about 70 yards...

Congrats on yielding a QB rating of 100+ to McNair. You really showed him

Without that one 50 yard run for Brown the Phins still allowed over 100 rushing yards.

Yeah, you sure shut down McNair, that pitiful 65 completion percentage...

So, basically, Chris Brown rushed for almost as many yards on one run as the Dolphins did in that entire game.

:bang

Yep that happens to a team when they have to start Minor (A 3rd string back at best) and play their new starter 2 DAYS after he arrives with the team..

That's the Vikies for ya.

You run fast down field and I'll throw it to you for about 70 yards...

Congrats on yielding a QB rating of 100+ to McNair.  You really showed him

Without that one 50 yard run for Brown the Phins still allowed over 100 rushing yards.

Yeah, you sure shut down McNair, that pitiful 65 completion percentage...

haha my bad your right... Steve McNair wasn shut down at all

his 100.1 Rating sure proves that...

I mean honestly, 9 completions and 73 yards... OH YEAH! and his 1 yard TD pas on the goal line..

Your absoloutley right man, thats pure domination right there... I am sorry I was wrong.. Ill admit that now..

haha my bad your right... Steve McNair wasn shut down at all

his 100.1 Rating sure proves that...

I mean honestly, 9 completions and 73 yards... OH YEAH! and his 1 yard TD pas on the goal line..

Your absoloutley right man, thats pure domination right there... I am sorry I was wrong.. Ill admit that now..

He could have done wayy more but he only threw 2 passes in the 2nd half because they didn't need him too throw more, the game was never in doubt for the Titans.