Twinkees are good (gamethread)

Gene Honda Civic

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This a a sort of big series to show Minnesota we aren't there b**** (even though we are).  We need some retalliation now that we are out of it to show them not to f*** with us next year.

And if/when we get swept or lose 2/3 from them, maybe that will finally shut those morons up who still think were in this.

And if/when we get swept or lose 2/3 from them, maybe that will finally shut those morons up who still think were in this.

We are still in it, asshole... :P

(I figure that's so super-obvious, that green isn't needed. If you can't figure out it's sarcasm, you get the :chair .) THE CHAIR! :headbang

I think maybe part of the reason that the Sox keep losing every year is because, all of the so-called loyal fans give up on them. Sure, you can say it's over, but isn't it better to say that you still believe and that there is a chance. Until their mathematically out of it, there's a chance. Do you believe in miracles?

LETS SWEEP THIS THING AND TAKE THE NEXT STEP TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!

This division race is far from over, still alot of baseball to play. The Twins can't match our tenacity down the stretch.

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang

:lol: I love the crazy bastards that think we will take this divison. If the Sox win the divison I'm going to streak through my school shouting were winning were winning. It isnot going to happen, but GO SOX :headbang

I think maybe part of the reason that the Sox keep losing every year is because, all of the so-called loyal fans give up on them.  Sure, you can say it's over, but isn't it better to say that you still believe and that there is a chance.  Until their mathematically out of it, there's a chance.  Do you believe in miracles?

Because we can face the fact that the sox are not going to the play-offs yet again we are not loyal fans. If you say so. ;)

I think maybe part of the reason that the Sox keep losing every year is because, all of the so-called loyal fans give up on them.  Sure, you can say it's over, but isn't it better to say that you still believe and that there is a chance.  Until their mathematically out of it, there's a chance.  Do you believe in miracles?

I think the biggest reason the Sox lose every year is that the Twins are that much better than them. The only thing worse than giving up on a team when they're done is thinking that giving up on them means a damn! Wasn't everyone firmly behind them when they started losing? If sticking with a team meant anything every team would be undefeated.

Tonight..............

Garcia will pitch well and the Sox will probably win when it means nothing. Give the psycho fans a little something to grasp too for a couple more days.

Sox--5

Twins--3