Off the Team

Butter Parque

Which player do you most want off the team for next year?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Which player do you most want off the team for next year?

• Jon Garland
    • Joe Crede
    • Jose Valentin
    • Willie Harris
    • Joe Borchard
    • Frank Thomas
    • Timo Perez

I'm putting Valentin because out of that group hes the only one who might be able to produce a worse season next year than he did this year...

Crede=bad, but can't get any worse

Borchard=Signs of improvement?!?!?!

Garland=OVER .500!!!!

Thomas=too gimpy

Timo=didnt think he was as bad as most people have him out to be on here...

Willie=He has speed and I love his glove...

Valentin=yuck, he hits homeruns...GRRRREAT

I'm putting Valentin because out of that group hes the only one who might be able to produce a worse season next year than he did this year...

Crede=bad, but can't get any worse

Borchard=Signs of improvement?!?!?!

Garland=OVER .500!!!!

Thomas=too gimpy

Timo=didnt think he was as bad as most people have him out to be on here...

Willie=He has speed and I love his glove...

Valentin=yuck, he hits homeruns...GRRRREAT

I dont even want to hear someone say get rid of Thomas. He is the best player that the sox have ever had, and his whole carerr has been played here. He is probably the best hitter in chicago history. Getting rid of him would be against everything that I believe in for sports and for the sox. Its on line with JR killing the bulls after the 6th title. I dont even want to see him in another jersey. He doesnt deserve that

I dont even want to hear someone say get rid of Thomas.  He is the best player that the sox have ever had, and his whole carerr has been played here.  He is probably the best hitter in chicago history.  Getting rid of him would be against everything that I believe in for sports and for the sox.  Its on line with JR killing the bulls after the 6th title.  I dont even want to see him in another jersey.  He doesnt deserve that

I didnt say that i want Thomas to go...I thought his season showed promise before he left via injury...it was simply an incomplete season therefore "too gimpy" to validate as to why he should be off the team.

We have made it this far with Big Frank hes ours till retirement do us part...We could do much worse than him as our DH.

yeah, I forgot about everett and I don't count Schoe because its 100% that he won't be back.

I wouldn't say it is a 100% he won't be back because if that was the case he would not have pitched in saturdays game. They would have let him sit there and rot.