Carlos Beltran

bo_chi_sox

I was reading on the Astros board on this. They are starting a petition and are gonna have as many people reply to it as they can and then they are gonna email it to Drayte McClain (Stros GM and Owner) and Carlos Beltran himself. Stating how much they want him back

Would it be worth it to do one of these and send it to JR and KW and Carlos Beltran. Jus saying how much it would raise season tickets BLAH BLAH jus saying how much we would want to have him and all that??

Jus a thought cuz i really want this guy

I was reading on the Astros board on this. They are starting a petition and are gonna have as many people reply to it as they can and then they are gonna email it to Drayte McClain (Stros GM and Owner)  and Carlos Beltran himself. Stating how much they want him back

Would it be worth it to do one of these and send it to JR and KW and Carlos Beltran. Jus saying how much it would raise season tickets BLAH BLAH jus saying how much we would want to have him and all that??

Might work if you send in your check for season tickets with it. Otherwise, you are just telling them something they already know.

I was reading on the Astros board on this. They are starting a petition and are gonna have as many people reply to it as they can and then they are gonna email it to Drayte McClain (Stros GM and Owner)  and Carlos Beltran himself. Stating how much they want him back

:lolhitting

JR will use the petition as toliet paper. Boras will make Beltran eat the letter and never speak of its contents. Money, not the support of the Houston/White Sox fan base, will determine his home in 05.

Wait Wait..... Send me all the letters. Beltran Lives In Manati, the same Town as Jose Valentin which is right next to my town and Beltran's neighboorhood is about 20 minutes away. Maybe i can take them personally.. :rolly

:bang :D :lol:

Wait Wait..... Send me all the letters. Beltran Lives In Manati, the same Town as Jose Valentin which is right next to my town and Beltran's neighboorhood is about 20 minutes away. Maybe i can take them personally..   :rolly

:bang :D  :lol:

Just kidnap him. We'll pay your airfare to bring him to Chicago. Land at Midway though, so he doesn't escape and end up on the north side. :lol: