spin?

toasty

boras's comments today made it sound like the sox were still communicating with him about maggs, and others possibly, in contrast to kw saying they wouldnt deal with boras. perhaps its kenny's way of 'flying under the radar' ?

on another note, which would you rather have: uribe at ss or maybe be able to sign nomar for a smallish 2 yr contract, with performance incentives, to protect us from injuries? uribe could spell him and/or willie at 2nd etc?

boras's comments today made it sound like the sox were still communicating with him about maggs, and others possibly, in contrast to kw saying they wouldnt deal with boras. perhaps its kenny's way of 'flying under the radar' ?

on another note, which would you rather have: uribe at ss or maybe be able to sign nomar for a smallish 2 yr contract, with performance incentives, to protect us from injuries? uribe could spell him and/or willie at 2nd etc?

I doubt Williams would compromise the name of Boras to 'fly under the radar.' Reinsdorf is controlling the strings on this one.

While I would prefer Garciappara signing a two-year incentive laden contract, it's not realistic. I find it difficult to believe another organization won't offer Nomar two guaranteed years.

I doubt Williams would compromise the name of Boras to 'fly under the radar.'  Reinsdorf is controlling the strings on this one. 

While I would prefer Garciappara signing a two-year incentive laden contract, it's not realistic.  I find it difficult to believe another organization won't offer Nomar two guaranteed years.

Nomar wants to get a 1 year deal to get his stock up for one more big pay day. I don't think he will be signing anything more than a one year deal unless some team is willing to vastly overpay.

I honestly wouldn't mind if we never signed another Boras contract ever. The fact is that teams win championships, not players! The thing most of his clients have in common is that they are more focused on themselves then the team. You give me 9 talented players any day over 2 superstars and a bunch of below average players.

I honestly wouldn't mind if we never signed another Boras contract ever. The fact is that teams win championships, not players! The thing most of his clients have in common is that they are more focused on themselves then the team. You give me 9 talented players any day over 2 superstars and a bunch of below average players.

I just figured out who you are! You're Jerry Krause! :lol: