Soxtalk Sim League

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note- these teams still have owners, but we are checking to see if these GMs still are in the league. This is not like a fantasy team where you can put your team on auto pilot and they will do well. Maybe just a few mins per day will do once the season starts.

I'll take the Cubs then.... What do I have to do?

We aren't sure the Cubs are open or not. These are inactive teams. The point of this post was to check if the inactive teams would become active and if we could get more people. If the Cubs GM wants out, you're in.

To answer your question, as of right now, you don't have to do anything. You simply need to check out the websites and get used to the game. Man Of Steel and He Gawn are the most knowledgable.

Tony

Royals, DBacks, Orioles, Rangers

better pick your team out of that group quick before they are filled.. if your still interested.. also, same to anyone else interested.. You can join too if your gonna actually do stuff and not dissapear!

Cheat picked the Cubs

Is this OOTP6? I haven't played in awhile, but I'd be interested. Also, are the rosters the current major league rosters w/current finances? If someone is able to fill me in on the details, I'd be willing to take the Rangers.

Everything is updated as good as possible.. but we have already made trades and what not..

The Rangers are exactly what they are right now, same with the other inactive teams.. so you wont have any problems