Soxtalk Sim League

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey... Im a great GM and will always be on AOL and love to deal... Jus got done with a great league

However I dont really see it as being fair that FA are already signed. However I would DEFINATLY join the league and be real active if the league could jus start over. I dont care what team i got... let me kno if this would be possible

Hey... Im a great GM and will always be on AOL and love to deal... Jus got done with a great league

However I dont really see it as being fair that FA are already signed. However I would DEFINATLY join the league and be real active if the league could jus start over. I dont care what team i got... let me kno if this would be possible

Not all are signed, and many people gave outrageous deals most people wouldn't offer, so I feel pretty good as the Blue Jays.

It really is not hard at all.

I thought it was going to be pretty crazy right away, but you get your feet wet and you get used to it after a while.  I can say already that it is really damn fun.

Glad you like it

I thought it was going to be pretty crazy right away, but you get your feet wet and you get used to it after a while.  I can say already that it is really damn fun.

Yeah, I had no idea about anything. The site is unique so it's hard finding your way around. Things start to make sense and all of a sudden you know what you are doing.

Scratch the Phillies from available. Their GM was inactive for the past week but has told me he has had a lot of schoolwork. So it looks like just the DBacks, Royals, and Orioles are open. The DRays may be opening up soon as I haven't gotten a response from their inactive GM yet.

Mathew, just pick one of the available teams and you are in. :)

ill take the dbacks

send offers for big unit... how do i register

my aim name is zinker07

Go to the message board that is linked earlier in the thread and sign up as Diamondbacks GM, Arizona GM, or DBacks GM. Whatever the name register so we know you are the DBacks GM.