YASNY and DBAHO

Texsox

Teammates on the ALL CAPS SQUAD also passed the 10,000 post mark and join the Loyal Order of The Spammers (LOTS)  :headbang Two of my favorite posters  :cheers

Of course, with the currrent exchange rates, DBAHO should only get credit for around 7,600 US posts... ;)

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

Of course, with the currrent exchange rates, DBAHO should only get credit for around 7,600 US posts...  ;)

Hey our dollar is rising against yours ya know. :P

It's taken me over a year and a half to make it to 10,000 posts, and yes it is possible, (you just have to spam a lot like Southsider). It's been a lot of fun posting here though and being able to meet lots of different people in the States and all the different personalities. And congrats to YASNY too on reaching 10,000 quality posts. :cheers

Hey our dollar is rising against yours ya know.  :P

It's taken me over a year and a half to make it to 10,000 posts, and yes it is possible, (you just have to spam a lot like Southsider). It's been a lot of fun posting here though and being able to meet lots of different people in the States and all the different personalities. And congrats to YASNY too on reaching 10,000 quality posts.  :cheers

It's taken me two years ... almost to the day. Congrats to you as well, DBAH0. As for the handshake, after 10000 posts my hands are shaking enough, thank you. :lol: