Hey guys I'm new here

illinoiskid2k5

damn newbies...

ruining soxtalk as we know it.

The Soxtalk I was born into is a million times different now than when I came along...and I know for a fact it was a million times different when I started than when it began. So many people who were better respected and more known have left. Oh the memories. :lol:

The Soxtalk I was born into is a million times different now than when I came along...and I know for a fact it was a million times different when I started than when it began. So many people who were better respected and more known have left. Oh the memories. :lol:

And some that we certainly don't miss, but I won't name any names.... :lol: :P :o

I'm a newbie, only 200 somthin posts and proud.

It isn't all about post totals though. My post total grew last year when I posted alot. I don't post very much anymore, but I read many times a day. I feel a part of the community, and there are several people whom have smaller post totals (molto, heads, murcie), yet are the foundation of the site. There are also people who don't stray into the off-topic boards.

BTW, I like your avatar. :lol: