UPGRADE ISSUES

kapkomet

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 06:56 PM)
I've gotten like 20 emails from soxtalk today because I "subscribed" to topics, i went to my control panel, unsubscribed, and they still keep coming.

Am i missing something?

same here. getting emails for topics i never subscribed to...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 12:40 AM)
I'm getting the subsciption s*** too -- Also there appears to be no way to unsubscribe -- Or at least I can't find it where it says to unsubscribe in the email

you can go into control panel, go into view topics, unsubscribe....but it doesn't work :bang

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 03:00 PM)
I think I count 4 different text sizes in your post that are showing up :huh:

Hmmmmm. Then I guess I just can't see them. Any idea why my computer is forcing monosizing of text?

I'll have to try this from my home computer tonight and see if I can see it there. I know it worked when I was PMing another member (from my home computer) but that was before the upgrade. :huh

QUOTE(southsider17 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 03:19 PM)
Hmmmmm. Then I guess I just can't see them.  Any idea why my computer is forcing monosizing of text?

I'll have to try this from my home computer tonight and see if I can see it there.  I know it worked when I was PMing another member (from my home computer) but that was before the upgrade.  :huh

Are you looking at it after or before you post it? Scroll back up at your old posts and see if you can see them now.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 03:42 PM)
Huh.  That's strange.  It is showing up on the site, and the coding is working just fine.  It must be something screwy with your computer.

Yeah. That's the conclusion I've come to. I'll check these posts when I get home and see if that makes a difference.

Did you vary the text size in any of your responses to me? I'm wondering if I can see other's text sizing effects.

QUOTE(southsider17 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 03:45 PM)
Yeah.  That's the conclusion I've come to.  I'll check these posts when I get home and see if that makes a difference.

Did you vary the text size in any of your responses to me?  I'm wondering if I can see other's  text sizing effects.

Nope, but I'll try it now. BigBigger small

How's that look?

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 12:42 AM)
you can go into control panel, go into view topics, unsubscribe....but it doesn't work  :bang

it works for me but then it will just subscribe again to some topics i reply to. will probably now subscribe me to this topic... :banghead

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 04:21 PM)
it works for me but then it will just subscribe again to some topics i reply to. will probably now subscribe me to this topic... :banghead

i've gotten like 50 emails from soxtalk today :banghead

Ok, here's the fix.

Go to your control panel. Then click on email settings. Then look on the very bottom. Make sure you don't have the "Enable Email Notification by default checked.

If you have it checked then it will email you for every post you have selected. I think that will get those that are receiving the emails all fixed. But you guys tell me if it works , if it doesn't i'll look around for something else.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 03:52 PM)
It is definately your computer then, because all 3 different sizes show up for me, and my avy is showing up just fine.

I'm at home and everything is fine now. :D I can see all the text size formatting. I guess it's just some obscure setting on my work computer.

(still can't see your avitar though.)