Country Quiz

DBAHO

Country Quiz

Here's mine;

You're Italy!

You pretty much feel like you are the most long-standing bastion of civilized humanity on the face of the earth.  While this is probably not true, you do have a noted history of living the good life and spreading culture to those around you.  More recently, however, things have started to slide and you're having a hard time staying together and not getting beaten up.  People still like to ask you how it was to be the center of high culture, but your days at the top are long past you.  Avoid volcanoes, flooding, and unstable buildings wherever possible.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf?

You're Texas!

You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent.  You're sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power.  You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs.  And sometimes you really smell.  But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots somewhere in all that redneck madness.

Ummmm :unsure:

vc.gif

You're Vatican City!

You're pretty sure that you're infallible in all that you do or say, and

it's hard to say whether you're right.  You have a lot of followers, most of whom will

do whatever you say without question, or line up to see you ride around in your spiffy car.

Religious and reserved, you have some wisdom, but also a bit much contempt for everyone

around you.  You're also fabulously wealthy, no matter what you say to the contrary.

Take

the Country Quiz at the

href="http://bluepyramid.org">Blue Pyramid

Hey DBAH0, I'm taking over your country.

I like the Simon and Garfunkel reference in there.

"I am a rock, I am an iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisland"

austral.gif

You're Australia!

You're easy-going, relaxed, and yet somewhat tough and hardy all at the same time. You can appreciate culture, scuba diving, and even safaris. This makes you pretty interesting and intriguing to others, though also really unpredictable and even wild. Your knowledge of nature is unthinkable to most of those around you, even though your respect for it is sometimes less than perfect. People really like your accent.

This thing is f***ing crazy.

You're Cambodia!

Life's been really rough, but it's slowly improving.  You know way too much about the skeletal structure of humans, mostly from being forced to study it.  This has given you a fear of many things, most especially the color red.  The future has to be more promising though, and your greatest adversary can now never come back to hurt you any more.

this was by far, the dumbest thing i've seen in awhile :lol:

You're Ireland!

Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice. You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato. You really don't like snakes.

QUOTE(Mr. Zero @ Jan 12, 2005 -> 04:19 PM)
Hey DBAH0, I'm taking over your country.

I like the Simon and Garfunkel reference in there.

"I am a rock, I am an islaaaaaaand"

austral.gif

People really like your accent.

Chicks really dig that you know. ;)

You're the United Nations!

Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go.  You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result.  But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

I went back and took the quiz over again, but this time, instead of saying that people walk all over me sometimes, I said that people walk all over me constantly, and this is what they told me:

You're Poland!

People tend to think you're stupid and you were probably voted Least Likely to Succeed by your high school class.  These people are mostly stupid themselves, and are just judging their opinion of you on your ability to defend yourself, which is admittedly pretty poor.  But there's lots more to life than defending yourself from being picked on and pulled apart!  There's labor unions to join and holiness to produce!  You'll survive yet!

That is brutal.

You're Brazil!

You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer.

Unfortunatley, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. Of course, your personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. You definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting gooooal; at the top of your lungs

You're Sudan!

Every time you get a headache, you reach for some aspirin, only to realize that someone destroyed it. That's just how things are going for you right now... it's hard to eat, hard to sleep, hard to not have a headache. You try to relax, but people always jump on you about something that doesn't make sense. If you were a goat, you'd be a Nubian.

Sudan? :o

Went back and took the quiz again .... it asked different questions this time around.

Well ... I went from Sudan to....

You're Afghanistan!

In the words of Bob Dylan, you "haven't known peace and quiet in so long [you] don't remember what it's like!" Sad but true. Boss after boss has led you around, using you for their nefarious purposes, and dumping you when the time was right. You've hurt and been hurt and now you're just sick and tired. When will people leave you alone and let you do your own thing? But you don't really even know what you want anymore.

Suddenly contemplating ending it all. :banghead

After further investigation, I can tell you precisely what nationality the creator is, and where he or she resides. I came across only two countries that got overwhelmingly positive descriptions.

Residence:

You're Canada!

People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do.  In fact, they're probably just jealous.  You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others.  If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person.

Nationality:

You're France!

Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else.  At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else.  You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter.  Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.

What a jackass.

You're China!

Big and powerful, you have a long history behind you with more good and bad than you care to remember, or are really capable of remembering.  Lately, in older age, you've gotten sort of crochety and even mean-spirited.  There is still a lot that's beautiful about you, but most of the focus people have when they think about you is how hard it is to work with you.  There's hope that you might start opening up to people, but lots of people have bumper stickers about how much you should change.

Edited by Texsox

You're Germany!

You have a really ugly past, one that defies description. This gives you tremendous guilt, but you've coped with it and flourished into an awfully good person, considering. You've finally made peace with yourself, in so many ways, and you've been able to build on that for a bright and capable future. You've become so enlightened that you're probably a member of the Green Party, or at least listen to their demands.

LOL!

You're Vietnam!

After years of muddling through on your own, you've finally repaired yourself to a point of respectability. You would have been much better off had people you didn't like not kept insisting on spending so much time with you. But those times are fading quickly and these days you're pretty sure you won't get burned. Star power!

Hahaha...oh s***:

You're Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity.  Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers.  And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for.  Good enough to make people cry.

:drink

Ay Papi...

You're Mexico!

While some people think you're poor and maybe a little corrupt, you know where it's at, enjoying good food and nice beaches.  You like to take things a little slower than those around you, and you really wish the air were cleaner, but sometimes compromises must be made.  For some reason, Chevrolet keeps trying to sell you Novas as well, even though they don't really go.

You're France!

Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else. At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else. You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter. Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.

You're Vatican City!

You're pretty sure that you're infallible in all that you do or say, and it's hard to say whether you're right.  You have a lot of followers, most of whom will do whatever you say without question, or line up to see you ride around in your spiffy car.  Religious and reserved, you have some wisdom, but also a bit much contempt for everyone around you.  You're also fabulously wealthy, no matter what you say to the contrary.

Oooookay.

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jan 12, 2005 -> 10:09 AM)
You're France!

Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else.  At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else.  You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter.  Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.

damn you france :finger

You're Iraq!

An outcast from all you meet, you have very few friends who haven't later backstabbed you in some way or another. And you've made your share of mistakes... a little torture, a little coercion, a little stealing, it was all part of a day's work. It's hard to say if it deserves the kind of treatment you're getting now, though. When people look for someone to point to with a worse life than they have, they think of you first.

:lol: