My school was on the news and on an article

SoxAce

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/yr...uth/122syt4.htm

Well.. all ima say is this.. I knew about half of those who were involved/got away with it. Three of the dudes I know got arrested and 2 gilrs aren't lookin very pretty anymore lets say. This is really ridiculous. There is cops in our school with sticks, guns, cuffs and dogs since my friends brother got arrested today for having weed sacks/marajuana. I'll explain in more detail later, how it happened etc.. Didn't see the kid who got Tazered, but I heard alot about it and of course he's in the hospital from it.

Public HS life is just so much fun. At my old high school we had several gang fights with stabbings and 50+ people brawls. We had a kid steal a truck at lunch and had the cops chase him back into the school parking lot right in front of me. We had a "prep" run over with his car and kill a "freak" in the parking lot when I was a freshmen, that made national news.

Just fun stuff... :rolly

Gangs are so f***ing retarded. OMG U STOLE MY TERRITORY.

I hope all those kids die. They end up in a gang, they obviously are going nowhere. It's f***ing high school, for goddsakes, it's not the end of the world if some asshole takes your girl or your "territory". People need to get over s***. Oh, and lookie now, their lives are ruined. They'll forever be hate filled bastards committing crimes all the time. Good. The more we got f***ing off, the more we don't have to deal with them.

QUOTE(Mr. Zero @ Jan 12, 2005 -> 07:32 PM)
Gangs are so f***ing retarded. OMG U STOLE MY TERRITORY.

I hope all those kids die. They end up in a gang, they obviously are going nowhere. It's f***ing high school, for goddsakes, it's not the end of the world if some asshole takes your girl or your "territory". People need to get over s***. Oh, and lookie now, their lives are ruined. They'll forever be hate filled bastards committing crimes all the time. Good. The more we got f***ing off, the more we don't have to deal with them.

While gangs are a waste of space I wouldn't go so far as to say they are obviously going no where but they do need to get the heck out of that gang. Then again I don't think any of us can say we didn't do stupid s*** in high school. Most of us just don't do something this violent and stupid.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Jan 12, 2005 -> 05:23 PM)
Public HS life is just so much fun. At my old high school we had several gang fights with stabbings and 50+ people brawls. We had a kid steal a truck at lunch and had the cops chase him back into the school parking lot right in front of me. We had a "prep" run over with his car and kill a "freak" in the parking lot when I was a freshmen, that made national news.

Just fun stuff... :rolly

i seriously saw this on dateline or some s*** and he said it was on accident even thought he ran over him like 3 times after yelling at him and whatnot i think