Ultimate Baseball Online

DonkeyKongerko

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a good game. Players can be moved around alot because the skills to play most positions are about the same except pitcher.

If we have at least 10 people, we can play some 5v5 games and everyone can get some experience points. 5v5 games of 3 innings are best because you get to bat alot and gain points quickly. Put almost all your points into Stamina when you get them. Maybe a couple in speed.

I'll probably play alot tonight maybe 10pm or so.

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 02:12 AM)
downloaded it and tried it out. created a rightfielder named goldy. tried a few practice hitting sessions, cant hit worth a s***. someone just tried aiming me so i quit it but aim window magically disappeared after quitting... :huh

Dont worry, none of us can hit worth s***. And if someone IM's you when you are plaing your screwed so i always get off now before i play.

It was pretty fun last night though. Me, WHarris, Cheat, DK and zero were all in a game together.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan56789 @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 10:13 AM)
Dont worry, none of us can hit worth s***. And if someone IM's you when you are plaing your screwed so i always get off now before i play.

It was pretty fun last night though. Me, WHarris, Cheat, DK and zero were all in a game together.

ROFLMFAO.

I am a complete lost cause in the field, I just run around and sometimes I'm not even watch and a ball comes right to me.

People get so mad at me, it's histerical.