Ultimate Baseball Online

DonkeyKongerko

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 07:01 PM)
Thinking of starting a team.  We have at least 4 or 5 players I know that would join so we would only need a couple more for a full roster (9).  We could call it Chicago Soxtalks or something better if anyone's got an idea.

P.S.  Have any of you guys been building a pitcher?  Or want to?

I think Man of Steel made a pitcher.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 07:01 PM)
P.S.  Have any of you guys been building a pitcher?  Or want to?

I like my catcher. I'm scared silly of starting a pitcher because the higher levels just pound on you. We can all take turns pitching though, because we all pretty much the same starting out with a 87 mph fastball.

QUOTE(Mr. Zero @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 05:13 PM)
If we could get 10 to 12 people playing this game, then we have 2 teams easy. The AI plays the outfield (which is boring) and the humans play the infield.

Yeah we can field two teams but most of the teams have rosters of like 8 or 9 people at least. I made a pitcher character named Buehrle but I'm not really gonna work on him too hard right now. I'm gonna make a team named Soxtalk.com but we can change the name later if we want.

I got it to work. I had to turn off my firewall. I have 2 characters: Danman and BMac. Danman is a 2nd baseman. I'm trying to get BMac as a pitcher, but I've yet to pitch. :lol:

I'm playing now if you see me come in. Zero already watched me strikeout on 3 pitches.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 08:16 PM)
I got it to work. I had to turn off my firewall. I have 2 characters: Danman and BMac. Danman is a 2nd baseman. I'm trying to get BMac as a pitcher, but I've yet to pitch. :lol:

I'm playing now if you see me come in. Zero already watched me strikeout on 3 pitches.

And you saw me miss some routine plays in the field. :D :banghead

• 3 months later...

That's what I was trying to IM you about. The new version looks better but has a lot of early bugs. But just from yesterday to today they have fixed some, but don't play it yet. It will only turn you off of it. The fielding is better, but there are a couple huge hitting bugs. There is a swing lag so if you swing on time it's way late and some pitches are looking like balls even when they are strikes. :bang