ihatethecubs

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 03:47 AM)
bleh, no matter how small i make teh frame delay time, my avatar looks sloooooowww....any suggestions as to what i'm doin wrong?

you might need to take out every other frame, cuz they probably repeat themselves....even if they don't...it should look faster if you do that.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 11:04 PM)
I know you are going to love reading this, but I see a resemblance to Randy Orton.

What are you using to make it .gif?

yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

I got my haircut just like his, I think that helps a bit

also, I have no idea about the avatar.. I was messing with my digital camera and found out it could video record.. so I did it and put it on my computer and I sent it to blacksox8 and he made it into the right form using photoshop

He would know, he made it for me :headbang

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 12:51 PM)
yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

I got my haircut just like his, I think that helps a bit

also, I have no idea about the avatar.. I was messing with my digital camera and found out it could video record.. so I did it and put it on my computer and I sent it to blacksox8 and he made it into the right form using photoshop

He would know, he made it for me  :headbang

to reply to santo....i opened his video file, which was an .avi file, in Adobe Image Ready.....trimmed unimportant parts so i could make the file size smaller....i then adjusted the size of the video to avatar proportions. Then saved it as a .gif.

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 01:19 PM)
to reply to santo....i opened his video file, which was an .avi file, in Adobe Image Ready.....trimmed unimportant parts so i could make the file size smaller....i then adjusted the size of the video to avatar proportions.  Then saved it as a .gif.

If I sent you some 3-5 second footage, could you turn it into an "owned" video for me? :pray

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 06:25 PM)
If I sent you some 3-5 second footage, could you turn it into an "owned" video for me?  :pray

if it is an mpeg/.mpg, .mov, or and .avi file I know i could do it. If it is another I'll have to try it.

Yeah, I'll do it for you.

Edited by TheBlackSox8