Spring Training photos thread

santo=dorf

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A page back you see Willie showing Iguchi something, I have a feeling that reports of Willies departure have been vastly exaggerated.

Good for the Sox that posters on this board do not make personal decisions for the White Sox.

SB

Yup, good thing.

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 12:32 AM)
A page back you see Willie showing Iguchi something, I have a feeling that reports of Willies departure have been vastly exaggerated.

Good for the Sox that posters on this board do not make personal decisions for the White Sox.

SB

It's kind of funny.

I look at another thread, and I see a picture of Iguchi swinging a baseball bat, and people are praising him for his intensity and focus.

Yet -- over at WSI, and some people over here -- I see a picture of Willie Harris fielding a ground ball, and people are criticizing how he's fielding it, saying he's in a poor defensive stance.

I really hope that Harris kicks ass at Tuscon. I'm sure he's as determined to prove the organization differently as just about any other guy down there...

Edited by CWSGuy406

I don't care how Willie looks in this pictures. The writing has been on the wall for some time now.

As has been said multiple times on here before...why would KW sign a player he has likely never seen play...or, at the very least, has never played in the majors...for $2.3 million? As a safety net in case Willie can't cut it?

Willie is also a poor bench guy...he absolutely needs consistent playing time to be productive. And he cannot backup SS or 3B at all...and we have no one on the MLB roster(unless you count like Ozuna or Valdez, and I'm not sure I do) who can.

Methinks something is in the works upstairs, and it will happen eventually.

BTW, if we want to continue this, we should probably make a separate thread. Let's just leave this one for the ST photos and other miscellaneous items, for organization purposes.