Bulls Vs. Spurs

Spurs take the lead and then they call Duhon out of bounds with 23.2 seconds left so the Bulls will have to foul down 96-94.

Poorly called game but maybe the Spurs will miss some free throws and something will happen. Bulls showed so much heart and ability to bring it back.

Come on Chicago, somehow come back.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 5, 2005 -> 02:58 PM)
The Bulls foul the right man with 22.4 seconds left.  That would be Tim Duncan.  He's 5-5 and he's gonna miss at least one giving the Bulls a shot.

This games gonna go OT, I can feel it.

Scrap that. He made both. :lol:

Hinrich misses a runner and that will end the ball game. Bulls foul Ginobili with 11 seconds left and he's gonna make his free throws.

Bulls did a hell of a job coming back from 17 down. If anyone had any doubt as to whether the Bulls can play with the best in the league, it was made obvious that they can play with the best.

However, its still a loss and they still did a lot of things really sloppy tonight.

Gordon hits the 3 making it a 3 point game with 4 seconds remaining. Ginobili fouled with 2.7 left.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 08:01 PM)
Hinrich is unclutch like he has been all year, Spurs ball, Manu shoots.

Hits.  Game.  Goodnight.

Umm, there has been countless games where Hinrich has drained key jumpers down the stretch when the team was failing. He had a rough game tonight, but he was playing in foul trouble just like Curry and Chandler were.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 10:03 PM)
Bulls are now up 3 on 9th place Phily, we're gonna have to find a way to pull games out this month without Deng.

after the way the bulls played tonight I am convinced they will pull through without Deng. SA on the road has to be the toughest win in the nba right now.

Noc came up big tonight, imo. I actually think this is a stretch where we can really see Noc develop into the type of player he can be, which in my opinion is a pretty darn good NBA player.

He's just got to get some confidence and rhythm going offensively cause he's not near as bad of a shooter as he's shown thus far this season. Its gonna happen this stretch so I'm hoping the Bulls can win without Deng and Noc can improve and then the Bulls will be even better when Deng returns.

Thats my hope at least.

Final score???

102-99 Spurs win but even though it was a good effort without Deng and the foul problems and anytime you go into San Antonio and have the lead with 1:30 remaining is great. And Tim Duncan making both free throws down the strech what is the likely hood he would do that again. We out played San Antonio on there home court for 3 quarters that 2nd quarter was a killer. I know it was loss but I am really encouraged by our play we really got into the paint against the spurs and the only quarter we were beat we had nothing in the paint. I still very happy with our performance

Tom

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 09:13 PM)
OT: Dwight Howard has 20 points and 15 boards. Damn he's gonna be good.

He's still lacking in consistency...

I've been watching his numbers since he's on my fantasy team. Not bad for being the lowest player on my team. When Hughes came off the DL, I had to choose who to drop from Dwight (well, I mildly considered), Donyell, and Tyson. Tyson made it easy with his s***ty numbers these past few games and the nice middle finger incident...