White Sox @ Brewers Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 05:37 PM)
Sorry Dude, Gwety needs his ego stroked.. If I had watched the games I would fill you in.. But as I last saw.. Things look ok.. We scored alot but gave up alot as well.

Hxnartt, you make no sense. I am just a percentile of soxtalk. I don't make everything about me. Never have never will. :headshake

I am done for now. You are impossible to have a discussion with.

Edited by qwerty

When you say utter bulls*** i do. Otherwise no.

So KW is not a failure as a GM...

HMM

How many Divsion Title?

How many AL penants?

How many WS apperance/Wins??

ALso how is it that over the past 4 years as him as GM, we played in the weekest division in baseball, yet he could never managed to put a team on the field to win it?

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 11:42 PM)
So KW is not a failure as a GM...

HMM

How many Divsion Title?

How many AL penants?

How many WS apperance/Wins??

ALso how is it that over the past 4 years as him as GM, we played in the weekest division in baseball, yet he could never managed to put a team on the field to win it?

WOW. You win the award for acting as though you're replying to something when you're saying NOTHING about the post. And NOTHING in general. You will cram that 'KW sux' square peg into every circle you can find. The same damn thing over and over, even after he made a pretty questionable decision in doing something you wanted (getting Pods).

Again, WOW.

And Who was more likely to sign with the SOX?????????? You think we would have ponied up the cash to sign REnteria????????

So you go with plan B..

the great OC

Both were overpayed. 4-years, $32 million for Cabrera and 4-years, $40 million for Renteria. The difference is that Renteria's deal was far better.

WOW.  You win the award for acting as though you're replying to something when you're saying NOTHING about the post.  And NOTHING in general.  You will cram that 'KW sux' square peg into every circle you can find.  The same damn thing over and over, even after he made a pretty questionable decision in doing something you wanted (getting Pods).

Again, WOW.

I haven't seen qwerty worship Kenny in every thread but THIS I have seen. Anthrax tries to get a Kenny bash in on every thread.

WOW.  You win the award for acting as though you're replying to something when you're saying NOTHING about the post.  And NOTHING in general.  You will cram that 'KW sux' square peg into every circle you can find.  The same damn thing over and over, even after he made a pretty questionable decision in doing something you wanted (getting Pods).

Again, WOW.

Becuase of one or 2 good moves KW has done, we should all bow down to all the f*** up this guy has made over the past 4 years.. Man Wake up.. This is the first year he actually done something for this team in regards to a "shake-up". Which should have happeend after 2002 when we fail to win the Division.. Back then I was calling for his head, to be fired, he got Colon and Koch.. But giving up the best closer in the AL..in Foulke. One would wonder why the A's would just so easyly give up such a "great" Closer in Koch and a propect(sp), for a non-closer.. HMMM.. The man is over his head, has no idea what or how to do things...

Another case and point..

We get Iguchi for what we ask, yet overpay on Hernandez.. who hasn't pitched 200+ in in over 2/3 years.. and oo BTW is a fly ball pticher in Coors lite.. While the likes of Clement and Lowe were still out there, and are grounball pitchers something needed at the Cell.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 11:54 PM)
Becuase of one or 2 good moves KW has done, we should all bow down to all the f*** up this guy has made over the past 4 years.. Man Wake up.. This is the first year he actually done something for this team in regards to a "shake-up". Which should have happeend after 2002 when we fail to win the Division.. Back then I was calling for his head, to be fired, he got Colon and Koch.. But giving up the best closer in the AL..in Foulke.  One would wonder why the A's would just so easyly give up such a "great" Closer in Koch and a propect(sp), for a non-closer.. HMMM.. The man is over his head, has no idea what or how to do things...

Another case and point..

We get Iguchi for what we ask, yet overpay on Hernandez.. who hasn't pitched 200+ in in over 2/3 years.. and oo BTW is a fly ball pticher in Coors lite.. While the likes of Clement and Lowe were still out there, and are grounball pitchers something needed at the Cell.

IIRC, Jeremy is far from one of Kenny's biggest supporters -- he's as objective as it gets when it comes to judging Kenny -- he sees the bad, the good -- just wanted to throw out what I'm seeing/saw.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 11:54 PM)
Becuase of one or 2 good moves KW has done, we should all bow down to all the f*** up this guy has made over the past 4 years.. Man Wake up.. This is the first year he actually done something for this team in regards to a "shake-up". Which should have happeend after 2002 when we fail to win the Division.. Back then I was calling for his head, to be fired, he got Colon and Koch.. But giving up the best closer in the AL..in Foulke.  One would wonder why the A's would just so easyly give up such a "great" Closer in Koch and a propect(sp), for a non-closer.. HMMM.. The man is over his head, has no idea what or how to do things...

Another case and point..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lolhitting :wacko: :lol: :blink: :blink: :banghead

Enuf... Btw, "case in point".

Did you see Carlos? Damn! Did he look great or what?

It's going to be so much fun watching him battle the Flubbies. I think I might be finding my way to the beer garden this year. I'll definitely make the trip up to Miller Park.

Kenny why? why? why? You traded my favorite young player on the Sox!

I just hope Pods & Vizc make keep it close in the trade score card.

We overpaid El Duque (3.96 career ERA in the A.L.) even though Clement (4.34 career ERA in the N.L.) got $25.5 million? When El Duque is healthy, he's a better pitcher than Clement. And by all reports, he is healthy.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 05:13 PM)
5'11", 280 pounds. :o

http://www.thebaseballcube.com/players/prince_fielder.shtml

What a fat bastard. :lol:

And he is a cocky as any minor leaguer I have ever seen. Last year at the Met after drilled one of his moon shots he strutted around like he all of the sudden is the best player in baseball and I think it was Josh Fields who was pitching the next time Fielder came up and Josh threw one behind Prince and to watch his fat butt hit the ground was priceless.

Tom

And he is a cocky as any minor leaguer I have ever seen.  Last year at the Met after drilled one of his moon shots he strutted around like he all of the sudden is the best player in baseball and I think it was Josh Fields who was pitching the next time Fielder came up and Josh threw one behind Prince and to watch his fat butt hit the ground was priceless.

Tom

He's Frank Thomas-sized without the height. :huh:

T29.jpg

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 04:36 PM)
Now Carlos Lee wants to get tough,  where was he when Tori Hunter was plowing down our players.  Thats why he's playing in milwuakee.

LOLerz Carlos Lee has what 4 HR's now and batting .364 and everyone on this board has basically trashed him and talked s*** about him..

Hes a good player.. why cant you just give him that and let it be.. no its gotta be danman and his "CLee you f***ing douchebag ass b**** loser" or whatever the hell he said.. please

thats pathetic.. hes a good player, quit bashing him

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 05:57 PM)
I just hope Pods & Vizc make keep it close in the trade score card.

If what all three are doing in Spring is any indication of what the regular season will be like, then we come out way ahead.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 07:26 PM)
If what all three are doing in Spring is any indication of what the regular season will be like, then we come out way ahead.

I wouldnt say way ahead

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 05:54 PM)

Another case and point..

Just change your name to I hate KW and save us all 100 posts a day reading about it. Cant you maybe go and post about 1 of the other 15 teams you are a fan of. :chair

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 08:49 PM)
Just change your name to I hate KW and save us all 100 posts a day reading about it.  Cant you maybe go and post about 1 of the other 15 teams you are a fan of. :chair

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 08:44 PM)
I wouldnt say way ahead

With Pods hitting the way he is, Viz has a respectable ERA with about 10 K's, no BB's and we save what $8 million? I think we win that one.