Sox vs Tribe 4-7-2005 game thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Cali @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 01:47 PM)
Motherf***ing MLB.TV, it's freezing up every 10 seconds or so. Not Buffering like my connection is bad, just freezing. And that 10 seconds equates to just about every damn pitch. The pitcher starts his wind up, and right before he releases the ball it's freezes. Then I either hear the crack of the bat and have no clue what's happening, or miss if it's a ball or strike. I have to go off of what the announcers say, and it's the Indian announcers too, I just can't win. Do you know how annoying that is? Jesus f***.....

[/rant]

It's all those cheap ass Sox fans who didn't make their way to the park today for one reason or another loggin on to see what they are missing... :rolly

QUOTE(Cali @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 01:47 PM)
Motherf***ing MLB.TV, it's freezing up every 10 seconds or so. Not Buffering like my connection is bad, just freezing. And that 10 seconds equates to just about every damn pitch. The pitcher starts his wind up, and right before he releases the ball it's freezes. Then I either hear the crack of the bat and have no clue what's happening, or miss if it's a ball or strike. I have to go off of what the announcers say, and it's the Indian announcers too, I just can't win. Do you know how annoying that is? Jesus f***.....

[/rant]

I'm resisting this season. That was the norm for me last year, and the delay was annoying. I'd read it here, then see the play. I also wish they gave a choice of annoucers. OUtside of the Yankee announcing team, the rest are annoying.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 12:50 PM)
Again, I hate to keep sayin this, but for those of you not watching...Contreras looks nice and loose on the mound.  He needs to stay that way.

One-hopper to Paulie ends the inning.

After 2 and 1/2, 4-0 Good Guys

how many forkballs has he thrown?

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 01:50 PM)
Eeep.  How this team keeps winning is beyond me.  If Skiles isn't coach of the year, Frank Thomas is a skinny 98 pound white boy.

Frank could be a 98 pound skinny white guy if he would just get on the Michael Jackson Off the Wall diet and surgery plan.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 01:50 PM)
Eeep.  How this team keeps winning is beyond me.  If Skiles isn't coach of the year, Frank Thomas is a skinny 98 pound white boy.

Hate to turn this into an NBA talk...but Rick Carlisle requires a look. How many of you had the Pacers going to the playoffs still? We've never even played w/ our projected starting lineup of of Tinsley, Miller, Artest, Foster and O'Neal this season. I think it's damn impressive.

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 01:53 PM)
Who can we get at the trade deadline for 3B? If Pods and Everett play solid and Frank comes back strong, we do not need anything else except a 3B.

Vinny Castillo available?

That is not even funny. :nono