White Sox @ Twins: 4/10/05 Game Thread

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 07:37 PM)
There's a difference between rooting for someone and realizing that they are not a good hitter and have been playing horrid defense.

I won't make a judgement on that one play Mark would have given up those runs sooner or later he is way off tonight

I said earlier, and I'll say it again.....Buehrle's throwing way too many fastballs tonight. No one is chasing any of his pitches either. I actually wouldn't mind taking him out right now. He obviously doesn't have it, and the Twins have the chance to blow the game wide open.

Anyone else think Uribe's having a tough time fielding this season? He doesn't seem to be picking up balls cleanly, and his throws aren't nearly as accurate as they were last season.

Good job by Buehrle there keeping the Sox in the game.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 07:41 PM)
what? safe?

ESPN didnt show a good enough replay on that. It was a close call. you need to replay that on TV instead of Morgan just saying "well, the tag was late. he was on the bag." How do we know? we cant see!!!

:headshake

QUOTE(ottawa_sox @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 09:41 PM)
They better come home if it is a ground ball.

It does not make any sense to me why they did not come home with Hunter's ball. If they did - no runs scored that inning. :headshake

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 09:42 PM)
Crede sucks.  Deny it all you want.  The rest of us know the truth.

Many would say the same about a lot of the stuff you post around here...But deny that all you want as well.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 01:31 AM)
Crede hit .239 last season, not .250. 

It's going to be hard to root for a guy that hits under .240 and continues to show why his defense is overrated.

Fine, don't root for him, but don't call him a 'retard' either...