White Sox @ Twins: 4/10/05 Game Thread

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 09:32 PM)
Let's just get out of this f***ing Twinkie dome with our series win, and go take another one from the Tribe...

Good call Keith. :cheers

People can step back from those ledges. We've won 2 series' now, pretty damn good way to start the season if you ask me. Last I checked, I've never seen a team go 161-1.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 02:31 AM)
f*** man, atleast we won the series, keep doing that and were in.

As much as I would of loved a sweep, this is my thinking. Winning 2 out of 3 at Minn is big.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 08:33 PM)
Good call Keith. :cheers

People can step back from those ledges.  We've won 2 series' now, pretty damn good way to start the season if you ask me.  Last I checked, I've never seen a team go 161-1.

I thought we were gonna do it greasy. Ever so close.

I want to know why the hell Ozzie isn't saying jack. This is a game where he should've gotten ejected to fire up his team. Why oh why Ozzie?????

Agree. Why didn't Guillen come out and get in the 3rd base ump's face? Obvious missed call. Stick up for your players Ozzie.

Lo and behold ... Hunter doesn't get drilled, so he goes out and steals 2nd and 3rd.

Until such time as he gets knocked on his ass, he'll continue to do this s***.

Knock him on his ass, and then do it again.

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 08:35 PM)
Agree.  Why didn't Guillen come out and get in the 3rd base ump's face?  Obvious missed call.  Stick up for your players Ozzie.

Lo and behold ... Hunter doesn't get drilled, so he goes out and steals 2nd and 3rd.

Until such time as he gets knocked on his ass, he'll continue to do this s***.

Knock him on his ass, and then do it again.

Exactly. Let him know no laughing s*** will be taking. It seems Ozzie likes Torii too damn much.