White Sox @ Tribe Game Thread (4/14, 6:05 p.m. CT)

Jabroni

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 01:30 AM)
Good night folks we didnt bring it tonight

This felt like the 2nd game of a doubleheader in which you just mix and match different players in the field and in the batting order. Anyways, I'm very content with a 6-3 start (assuming we lose) considering we could easily be 2-7.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 07:31 PM)
Send Cotts somewhere else.  I don't really care.  Bring up Kevin Walker.  Cotts sucks ass.  He can't even get lefties out.

interesting call....one bad outing and lets s*** down his neck

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 08:30 PM)
Cotts f***ing sucks.  Send his sorry ass down to the minors.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 08:31 PM)
Send Cotts somewhere else.  I don't really care.  Bring up Kevin Walker.  Cotts sucks ass.  He can't even get lefties out.

I think we get the point.

I'm out. Ozzie blows another one. Letting Cotts inherit a runner in a tie game. Foolish. One of these days he'll figure it out. Use Hermanson when you need a guy to pitch 2 innings. That still leaves you Politte, Marte, Viz, & Cotts, Shingo for the 8th & 9th.

I think it's safe for me to go to sleep. Seriously, Ozzie shouldn't be doing any of this experimenting this early in the season. It seems he's satisfied with winning the series and then he likes to experiment in the 3rd game. It's pissing me the hell off. Cotts doesn't have his control down yet and he won't have it unless he gets consistant innings in triple A or double A. He needs to develop.

Why is this such a shock with Cotts. Last year it was him and Jackson who would come in and and give up the ship. This wildness thing is now into another year and he still hasnt figured out how to throw a strike. His routine is getting old now.

On the bright side, assuming that Everett isn't seriously hurt, hopefully this game showed Ozzie that he's a disaster in the outfield. With Frank's return seemingly being pushed back everyday, Everett will get plenty of at-bats at DH.