Official NBA Playoffs Thread

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its ok least we took one of two in San Antonio heading back to Denver now! Denver was the only team to win on the opposition’s floor. And it was the hardest floor to win at, so I feel pretty good taking one of two!

QUOTE(backman @ Apr 28, 2005 -> 06:34 AM)
Its ok least we took one of two in San Antonio heading back to Denver now! Denver was the only team to win on the opposition’s floor. And it was the hardest floor to win at, so I feel pretty good taking one of two!

They were? Indiana, anyone?

QUOTE(backman @ Apr 28, 2005 -> 07:34 AM)

wait houston didnt win 2 games in dallas?

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Apr 28, 2005 -> 05:27 PM)
pff nuggets suck like i said earlier

This doesn't surprise me at all. You should never open your mouth when it comes to basketball. Go complain about the Sox or something.....

The Nuggets would take the Sonics, Mavs, Kings, Rockets, and maybe even the Grizzlies in a 7 game series. Unfortunately, they have to play the Spurs in the first round, so they won't advance.

They have the most impressive depth at PF and C IN THE ENTIRE LEAGUE. Marcus Camby, Kenyon Martin, Nene Hilario, and Eduardo Najera? Do you know your basketball, LOL?

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Apr 28, 2005 -> 01:23 PM)
This doesn't surprise me at all.  You should never open your mouth when it comes to basketball.  Go complain about the Sox or something.....

The Nuggets would take the Sonics, Mavs, Kings, Rockets, and maybe even the Grizzlies in a 7 game series.  Unfortunately, they have to play the Spurs in the first round, so they won't advance.

They have the most impressive depth at PF and C IN THE ENTIRE LEAGUE.  Marcus Camby, Kenyon Martin, Nene Hilario, and Eduardo Najera?  Do you know your basketball, LOL?

As much as that depth impresses you, opposing teams are not at risk of any of those dominating a game. I'd be more suprised to see them all stay healthy for an entire series. I can see the Sonics, Mavs, and Rockets disposing of the Nuggets in a seven game series. Not the Kings, though, with the way they've been playing of late...

And as far as telling someone they should never open their mouth when it comes to basketball... :headshake

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 28, 2005 -> 06:39 PM)
As much as that depth impresses you, opposing teams are not at risk of any of those dominating a game. 

Hmmm, I wish I could say that this statement makes sense, but unfortunately...

Chi-guy has a track record of being an idiot around here, kinda like, uh, no I won't go there.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Apr 28, 2005 -> 01:51 PM)
Hmmm, I wish I could say that this statement makes sense, but unfortunately...

Chi-guy has a track record of being an idiot around here, kinda like, uh, no I won't go there.

I wish I could say you aren't an arrogant, whiny know-it-all...

I dare you to respect other people's opinions, even if they contradict your own.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 28, 2005 -> 06:59 PM)
I wish I could say you aren't an arrogant, whiny know-it-all...

I dare you to respect other people's opinions, even if they contradict your own.

Respect other people's opinions when they enter a thread just to state that the Nuggets suck on the strength of Carmelo Anthony?

I have a hard time holding back on here.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Apr 28, 2005 -> 12:23 PM)
This doesn't surprise me at all.  You should never open your mouth when it comes to basketball.  Go complain about the Sox or something.....

The Nuggets would take the Sonics, Mavs, Kings, Rockets, and maybe even the Grizzlies in a 7 game series.  Unfortunately, they have to play the Spurs in the first round, so they won't advance.

They have the most impressive depth at PF and C IN THE ENTIRE LEAGUE.  Marcus Camby, Kenyon Martin, Nene Hilario, and Eduardo Najera?  Do you know your basketball, LOL?

doesnt make a difference how much depth they have spurs are going to beat them period

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Apr 28, 2005 -> 07:04 PM)
doesnt make a difference how much depth they have spurs are going to beat them period

That's precisely what I said. The Spurs are gonna beat everyone out West unless some team knocks them off in miraculous fashion, period. That doesn't mean that the Nuggets suck. ;)

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Apr 28, 2005 -> 01:08 PM)
That's precisely what I said.  The Spurs are gonna beat everyone out West unless some team knocks them off in miraculous fashion, period.  That doesn't mean that the Nuggets suck. ;)

now im confused

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Apr 28, 2005 -> 01:09 PM)
now im confused

You said the Nuggets suck, he's say they're a good team but that San Antonio is the best team in the west and that Denver got a bad matchup. I completely agree with Hammer Head here, Denver's a very good team they just got matched up with the eventual NBA Champs imo.