Official NBA Playoffs Thread

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 12:01 AM)
Did you see the play today where Reggie stuck out his right leg as Davis was running by and got the call?  It boggles my mind that refs still fall for that after all these years.

Haha. I just wish he wasn't retiring. Dropped 28 on Boston tonight, in a much needed win. Series is split at 1-1, going to Indy.

Good call on an NBA playoffs thread.

There's been some nice highlights in the playoffs too...

That T-Mac dunk on bradley tonight was bad-ass...

Was it 'Melo last night that got a nice pass going backdoor with bowen left not knowing what the hell happened?

Straight clownin' :P :lol:

I'm glad Reggie is retiring, I don't get all this sentimental bulls***. Go home Reggie, you've never won anything and you won't ever win anything. You're a little b**** who whines about everything. Your little BS tactics should never have worked but somehow the idiot refs fell for it. Beat it.

QUOTE(Spiff @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 05:26 AM)
I'm glad Reggie is retiring, I don't get all this sentimental bulls***.  Go home Reggie, you've never won anything and you won't ever win anything.  You're a little b**** who whines about everything.  Your little BS tactics should never have worked but somehow the idiot refs fell for it.  Beat it.

:lolhitting

He's overrated, but he's still one of the most clutch motherf***ers in NBA history.

Are you tring to piss off greasy? :D

QUOTE(Spiff @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 12:26 AM)
I'm glad Reggie is retiring, I don't get all this sentimental bulls***.  Go home Reggie, you've never won anything and you won't ever win anything.  You're a little b**** who whines about everything.  Your little BS tactics should never have worked but somehow the idiot refs fell for it.  Beat it.

Watching that pansy jump around while twirling in the air like a little girl after he hit a shot to beat the Bulls that one time sealed the deal on my dislike for him.

And yes, he was quite the whiner. All of his b****ing nullified his few and far in between clutch shots for me.

I hated seeing him whine and complain when he wouldn't get his way...

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 01:56 AM)

He's overrated, but he's still one of the most clutch motherf***ers in NBA history.

Are you tring to piss off greasy? :D

I don't have to try; it comes naturally. :lol:

But really, just watching him tonight made me hate him even more. He gets away with so much s***, I'll be glad when he's gone. He doesn't play the game the right way at all. Just because he's retiring doesn't mean I have to pretend like he's not an annoying flappy-eared baby running around the floor.

Clutch; yes, sometimes. Never good enough to really be considered one of the top players though.

I was actually reading earlier some guy's naive f***ing friend thought miller>pippen. Also thought he could beat him one on one. :headshake :headshake :headshake :headshake :headshake :headshake :headshake :headshake :headshake :headshake :headshake :headshake :headshake :headshake :headshake :headshake :headshake :headshake :headshake :headshake

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2004 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 03:12 PM)
Rockets leads the Mavs 2-0,  and they're going HOME.  Mavs are in deep s***.  T-mac has totally willed the Rockets to two wins.

If only he did that against Detroit 2 seasons ago when we were 3-1 up.

You despise everything I like. At least we're both White Sox fans....I think...

:notworthy

I gotta say, I can't really stand Reggie either. He was one of the dirtiest players I have ever seen.

QUOTE(backman @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 04:13 PM)
He may have been dirty and flopped much more then needed but he was fun to watch and at times put on one hell of a show!

NUGGETS IN 5!

pfff......nuggets blow, i f***ing hate carmelo little whining b****

My personal (least) favorite Reggie Miller play of all-time would have to be the 2 arms extended push off in game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals. That was the only bulls*** way he could have beaten the Bulls, but they still lost the series. :lol:

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 05:58 PM)
pfff......nuggets blow, i f***ing hate carmelo little whining b****

just becuse you dont like someone doesn't mean him and he team sucks, look at the bad boy pistons nobondy like them, but they just kept winning, and denver will follow!

QUOTE(danman31 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 07:30 PM)
My personal (least) favorite Reggie Miller play of all-time would have to be the 2 arms extended push off in game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals. That was the only bulls*** way he could have beaten the Bulls, but they still lost the series. :lol:

lol oh cmon now, Jordan got away with push offs too. ;)