Vote for Pedro

IndySoxFan

QUOTE(doUrememberwhen @ May 1, 2005 -> 05:15 PM)
Thebones,  could u tell me why u have two huff@$$ females as ure avatar and sig?  Wow u could have the worst taste in women EVER!!!!

Thank you for your comments, now you may crawl back under the rock you just came out of.

Guest JimH
Thank you for your comments, now you may crawl back under the rock you just came out of.

Totally disagree with doyouremember. Both are hot, who is the one on the bottom part of the sig? Girl next door type, very nice.

Guest JimH

Sig=Michelle Trachtenberg

Congrats, you have great taste in women. Love the women with a bit of redhead, tight bod, and muscle tone. Michelle T. fits the bill. Should I know her? Actress? Singer?

QUOTE(JimH @ May 1, 2005 -> 05:27 PM)
Congrats, you have great taste in women.  Love the women with a bit of redhead, tight bod, and muscle tone.  Michelle T. fits the bill.  Should I know her?  Actress?  Singer?

Both are actresses, Michelle was in the tv show Buffy and the movie Eurotrip, among other things.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 1, 2005 -> 05:29 PM)
I am un-attracted to either. Isn't the chick in the avy the one from that witchcraft movie?

She was the chick in Elf, though she had blonde hair then, and is now in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Anyways, congrats again to Pedro.

QUOTE(doUrememberwhen @ May 2, 2005 -> 01:35 PM)
Wow, u must be smokin that good rock.

most irrelevant posts ever, thanks for wasting 2 min of my life with your verbal spam.

I think Pedro will turn into a few good late inning sub for the sox as he has great hands, and is a very toolsy player. I think he can have an impact this year or the next.

Nothing good to add to the topic you are reading?

Heres an idea! Don't hit 'Add Reply'

As for Pedro, yes teh kid looked relaxed and confident at SS yesterday. Just what we needed, someone to let Uribe fully rest and heal without having to worry that no one could play SS.