Game Thread 5-9-2005 Sox .vs. Rays

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the d-rays and how they play, not many balls are going to get past their team in the outfield, they are a quick team, we however should slaughter their pitching and put pressure on their defense

Edited by chi-guy2

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ May 9, 2005 -> 09:49 PM)
i like the d-rays and how they play, not many balls are going to get past their team in the outfield, they are a quick team, we however should slaughter their pitching and put pressure on their defense

Yep, it's just too bad that their pitching staff has allowed 50 HR on the season already. :D

You can't catch the ball it if it's waaay the f*** over your head.

Starting Line Ups:

No. Chicago White Sox

1 Scott Podsednik, LF

2 Tadahito Iguchi, 2B

3 Carl Everett, DH

4 Paul Konerko, 1B

5 Aaron Rowand, CF

6 Jermaine Dye, RF

7 A.J. Pierzynski, C

8 Joe Crede, 3B

9 Juan Uribe, SS

Tampa Bay

1 Alex Sanchez, DH

2 Julio Lugo, SS

3 Carl Crawford, LF

4 Aubrey Huff, 1B

5 Nick Green, 2B

6 Damon Hollins, CF

7 Chris Singleton, RF

8 Toby Hall, C

9 Jorge Cantu, SS

Edited by Kalapse

QUOTE(marsh @ May 9, 2005 -> 05:05 PM)
Both Contreras and El Duque better keep Crawford and Lugo and Sanchez and Huff off base this series 'cause neither one can hold a runner on.

fixored

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 9, 2005 -> 04:06 PM)
7    Chris Singleton, RF

It'll be nice to see Chris on the field again. Outside of this series I really wish him well, he was one of my favorite players when he played for the sox.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 9, 2005 -> 05:37 PM)
It'll be nice to see Chris on the field again.  Outside of this series I really wish him well, he was one of my favorite players when he played for the sox.

Plus he helped us get the great Willie Harris.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 9, 2005 -> 04:37 PM)
It'll be nice to see Chris on the field again.  Outside of this series I really wish him well, he was one of my favorite players when he played for the sox.

yeah he aint bad

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 9, 2005 -> 06:01 PM)
So far this season he is. He's currently on pace for 15 SB's.

His career high is 5 and he also would end up being caught 10 times at this pace which would be right on pace with his career numbers. Anyone is a threat to steal a base once in a while but you don't have to worry about Huff running a whole lot.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ May 9, 2005 -> 06:03 PM)
His career high is 5 and he also would end up being caught 10 times at this pace which would be right on pace with his career numbers.  Anyone is a threat to steal a base once in a while but you don't have to worry about Huff running a whole lot.

I'm actually being sarcastic here. I don't think anyone really considers Huff to be a true threat to swipe bags.