That's a White Sox Wi....sorry force of habit

danman31

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ May 9, 2005 -> 08:03 PM)
It's the freakin' devil rays man. You've gotta beat them.

And we will, we'll take the next 2. You can't win every game, you're going to lose every now and then and we just won 8 straight so s*** happens.

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ May 9, 2005 -> 08:06 PM)
whom ever made this thread is an absolute moron....he happy about a loss??? to the devil rays??? dude you gotta lay off the drugs the sox lost and your happy...what a fan you are...we dont need you as a fan so f*** off ass hole

No one is f***in happy about it but keep things in perspective, we lost one bleepin game after 8 straight to fall to 16 f***in games over .500 32 games into the year. LOSES HAPPEN!

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ May 9, 2005 -> 09:06 PM)
whom ever made this thread is an absolute moron....he happy about a loss??? to the devil rays??? dude you gotta lay off the drugs the sox lost and your happy...what a fan you are...we dont need you as a fan so f*** off ass hole

you are not going to win ever game dude..... we are 24-8. wtf?

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ May 9, 2005 -> 08:06 PM)

Was this supposed to be in green? I think I'd rather hang with the guy that made the thread and is a "bad fan" than the guy that is this much of a dick about a simple loss and thread. :headshake

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ May 9, 2005 -> 09:06 PM)

Did the meth kick in?

Let's settle down...

We're still gonna win this series...

Personally, I take the view of danman over that other a-hole who is either too drunk to realize what he said or it just a plain...a-hole :bang

FYI, unless he had a fantasy team with more Sox on it than I that didn't perform, I think I've got dibs on being more bitter - I've got both Freddy and Pauly. Yikes!!

QUOTE(whitesoxfan13 @ May 9, 2005 -> 09:19 PM)
Guys, even the best teams will lose 60-70 games. It's not worth crying over spilled milk.

That was exactly my point and some people just don't work that way. Oh well.

Personally, I take the view of danman over that other a-hole who is either too drunk to realize what he said or it just a plain...a-hole :bang

FYI, unless he had a fantasy team with more Sox on it than I that didn't perform, I think I've got dibs on being more bitter - I've got both Freddy and Pauly. Yikes!!

Your the ass hole

but buehrle is awesome

Edited by Whitesoxfan56

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ May 10, 2005 -> 02:15 AM)
I just wanted to have an 11 game winning streak when i go thursday...o well i guess 18 of 22 will have to be ok

We're with ya, but thats no reason to go lashing out at other posters. Debating things are great, but calling somebody a f***ing asshole over nothing is rediculous.