Gamethread 5/10/05

Ishmookie

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JimH

Here comes the divot faced f***, there it goes.

They deserved to lose this one and need to get their s*** together, short turn around time tomorrow.

They have beat themselves two games in a row.

QUOTE(quickman @ May 10, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
Rowand you remember this, there pitchign is slipping, and it will be like this for a while

Ok, on this note it's time for me to take a break from this place, my optimism isn't going to be wanted around here.

Please no one say we still have a lead or two games in a row isn't that bad or anything stupid like that. We should have won one of these two f***ing games at the very least.

Joan cusack go suck an egg. I hate her.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 10, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
Here comes the divot faced f***, there it goes.

They deserved to lose this one and need to get their s*** together, short turn around time tomorrow.

They have beat themselves two games in a row.

If they don't start hitting its not gonna be good at all. Oz needs to bench both Dye and Kong.

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ May 10, 2005 -> 09:36 PM)
If they don't start hitting its not gonna be good at all. Oz needs to bench both Dye and Kong.

I would be in favor of one of them getting benched once gload returns other wise there is not much of a point.

QUOTE(rudylaw @ May 11, 2005 -> 02:35 AM)
That was the worst f***ing game of Ozzie career.  I know he did not throw that last home run but f***.  Viz should not have been in the f***ing game.  Shingo has no business beening in in a tie game in the bottom of the ninth.  He walks to many and serves up to many home runs.  Ozzie did a f***ing terrible job tonight.  f*** f*** f*** :chair  :chair  :chair  :chair

Ozzie has got away with a lot of questionable decisions tonight. The games in which the decisions backfire makes him look really stupid. However, since they're 24-9, I'm sure no one will take Ozzie criticisms seriously. I, for one, think he sucks as a manager.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ May 10, 2005 -> 09:36 PM)
The Twins have a better pitching staff for the simple reason of Joe Nathan while we have Shingo, I am staring to think by the end of May we are 2-3 behind the Twinkies.

You're crazy!

I give them til June.

Guest JimH

You guys tell me how the pitching should've been handled differently, other than Politte coming in instead of Vizcaino?

If he has Vizcaino coming in earlier than Politte it means he wants to save Politte for the later innings.

How many walks tonite, 9? That's what killed them.