Gamethread 5/10/05

Ishmookie

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey rowand still disagree with me about the pitching? I can hear it now on baseball tonight, the differnece between this wek and last week is the runs given up by the whitesox bullpen. And they will be right, and all you guys will be moaning and complaining that they aren't saying nice things about us.

QUOTE(quickman @ May 11, 2005 -> 02:20 AM)
hey rowand still disagree with me about the pitching? I can hear it now on baseball tonight, the differnece between this wek and last week is the runs given up by the whitesox bullpen. And they will be right, and all you guys will be moaning and complaining that they aren't saying nice things about us.

It's not the relievers who are struggling, it's the starting pitching that's been bad for the last few games. They're still keeping us in the game though. People would have to be nuts to think we'd keeping winning at such a high rate with our big money hitters continuing to suck.

Guest JimH
YES, it's one freakin game quick, these things happen now and then.

He loves to rub it in your face on those 1-2% of the times he's right.

Now you know what it's like to be me. :D

QUOTE(fathom @ May 10, 2005 -> 08:22 PM)
It's not the relievers who are struggling, it's the starting pitching that's been bad for the last few games.  They're still keeping us in the game though.  People would have to be nuts to think we'd keeping winning at such a high rate with our big money hitters continuing to suck.

Weren't you just saying the same thing a couple saturdays ago when the sox lost 3 in a row. They'll get back into the swing of things, just a bad few games here.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 11, 2005 -> 02:21 AM)
YES, it's one freakin game quick, these things happen now and then.

I am sorry it will be more than that, they can't keep it up, therfore if you don't have the bats then you will lose. Doesn't matter, if we win everyone will over look it, but the pitchers will need to be better until our hitter learn to hit