Share your age and location

southsider2k5

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in STickney (near Midway, Berwyn, Cicero, Lyons,Riverside) and I was born on July 4th, 1976 (28), hence the tonyho7476.

I grew up in Hillside Il, and went to st. Domitilla in Hillside for gradeschool, Nazareth Academy in LaGrange Park for High School, and Marquette University for college.

What else you want to know? My credit card info?

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ May 11, 2005 -> 05:09 PM)
I live in STickney (near Midway, Berwyn, Cicero, Lyons,Riverside) and I was born on July 4th, 1976 (28), hence the tonyho7476.

I grew up in Hillside Il, and went to st. Domitilla in Hillside for gradeschool, Nazareth Academy in LaGrange Park for High School, and Marquette University for college.

What else you want to know?  My credit card info?

Yeah, tell us Tony, was it difficult growing up with the name Ho?

I'm 26, I grew up in Chicago off of Addison and Central, I moved to Niles off of Milwaukee and Oakton when I was 18, and then I moved to Norridge (two blocks from the Harlem & Irving Plaza) when I was 23.

Basically, I've been completely surrounded by Polish people all of my life. My best buddies are Polish. :D

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ May 11, 2005 -> 12:36 PM)
I'm 26, I grew up in Chicago off of Addison and Central, I moved to Niles off of Milwaukee and Oakton when I was 18, and then I moved to Norridge (two blocks from the Harlem & Irving Plaza) when I was 23.

Basically, I've been completely surrounded by Polish people all of my life.  My best buddies are Polish. :D

so you live by the hip now?

QUOTE(rangercal @ May 11, 2005 -> 06:54 PM)
so you live by the hip now?

Yep. You couldn't pay me enough money to go to that mall, though. That place is a f***ing zoo. Ever since they closed down the Brickyard (gangbanger central), all of the lowlives needed to find a new place to shop. That would be the Harlem & Irving Plaza.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ May 11, 2005 -> 01:36 PM)

Basically, I've been completely surrounded by Polish people all of my life.  My best buddies are Polish. :D

Are you still in Norridge? My godfather lives on Pontiac. And other Serbian friends of ours.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ May 11, 2005 -> 01:11 PM)
Yep.  You couldn't pay me enough money to go to that mall, though.  That place is a f***ing zoo.  Ever since they closed down the Brickyard (gangbanger central), all of the lowlives needed to find a new place to shop.  That would be the Harlem & Irving Plaza.

Ouch, that hurt! :crying

:P

Will be 39 in August, but feel lke 59.

Born in Chicago, family moved to a small south suburb after a year called Sauk Village. With the exception of 4 years of college in Naperville, and 2 years of apartment living after getting married(1 each in Hickory Hills and Chicago Ridge), I have lived in this town ever since. Hopefully that changes in about a month or two, as my house goes on the market at the end of this month, and I try to move out by Steff in the Plainfield area. Can't wait to get out of here! Although I will miss the usually cheaper gas in Indiana (and no tax on food!).

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ May 12, 2005 -> 02:33 PM)
21, Binghamton, NY (near Syracuse)...Junior in college majoring in Statistics and History...originally a Yankee fan until I moved to Germany, at which point I strangely became a White Sox fan and now hate the Yankees

You became a Sox fan in Germany?? See that... the Sox are huge in Germany... :D

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 11, 2005 -> 09:46 PM)
Are you still in Norridge? My godfather lives on Pontiac. And other Serbian friends of ours.

Yep. The Norridge Newsletter recently had a section that said nearly 70% of the population here is Polish-speaking. The average brick house goes for between $425,000 and $450,000, as opposed to around $225,000 to $250,000 back in 1998. :lol:

There's a nice little 100% increase for you. :D

33...born at Northwestern Memorial Hospital...and lived in Edgewater for 3 years.

Lived in Skokie until I was 18.

Champaign for college.

Back to Chicago until I was 31...

Now in Austin, Texas...and I sure wish there was a team closer than 3 hours away.