two thoughts about 9th inning

Princess Dye

QUOTE(Princess Dye @ May 24, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
"AAAAH": Podsednik going home on contact, even if it was the smart call

"AE AE WHOA YES": Paulie bobbling the 2 out grounder and then flipping off balance to Buehrle

these are the actual sounds i made, i think you all made similar ones.

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

QUOTE(Princess Dye @ May 24, 2005 -> 11:33 PM)

"AE AE WHOA YES": Paulie bobbling the 2 out grounder and then flipping off balance to Buehrle

:wub:

QUOTE(Princess Dye @ May 24, 2005 -> 08:33 PM)

You should of heard me in the stadium. I was going nuts on the one with Paulie. I was just hoping and hoping and when he made the catch me and this Sox fan sitting behind me were screaming at the top of our lungs, LOL.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 25, 2005 -> 05:54 AM)
You should of heard me in the stadium.  I was going nuts on the one with Paulie.  I was just hoping and hoping and when he made the catch me and this Sox fan sitting behind me were screaming at the top of our lungs, LOL.

hey where were u sitting at tonights game? a few sox fans were around me and i was just curious if u might be one of them....i was in right field in row N wearing a black thomas jersey....well get back to me! awsome game huh!!!!! :gosox3:

QUOTE(credescrew24 @ May 24, 2005 -> 10:58 PM)
hey where were u sitting at tonights game? a few sox fans were around me and i was just curious if u might be one of them....i was in right field in row N wearing a black thomas jersey....well get back to me! awsome game huh!!!!! :gosox3:

I was at the game tonight too. Upper deck, behind home, first row. Surrounded by jackasses in red shirts.

They heckled the crap out of Crazy Carl during his first at bat. As soon as he hit that ball I was on my feet screaming. He shut em up quick.

1.) some orange county meathead sitting behind me was talking about how US Cellular was such a crappy ballpark. Anyone at the game might have noticed that aside from the setup behind home and the fountain in center that shoots off after every batter, the cell and angels stadium are configured almost exactly the same. Nice work angels fans.

2.) los angeles angels my ass. I live in LA. It took me an hour and a half to get out to the park tonight. And that was in light traffic.

Great victory tonight. Wish it could have been at our own crappy ballpark.

It took me an hour and a half to get out to the park tonight. And that was in light traffic.

I guess you didn't take Route 5 - I don't think that stupid highway EVER has light traffic. What a joke - it took me 3 hours to travel from LA to Ventura - at 8 PM!!!

:angry:

Edited by Pastime

QUOTE(jamalmanburg @ May 25, 2005 -> 03:04 AM)
I was at the game tonight too.  Upper deck, behind home, first row.  Surrounded by jackasses in red shirts. 

They heckled the crap out of Crazy Carl during his first at bat.  As soon as he hit that ball I was on my feet screaming.  He shut em up quick. 

1.) some orange county meathead sitting behind me was talking about how US Cellular was such a crappy ballpark.  Anyone at the game might have noticed that aside from the setup behind home and the fountain in center that shoots off after every batter, the cell and angels stadium are configured almost exactly the same.  Nice work angels fans. 

2.) los angeles angels my ass.  I live in LA.  It took me an hour and a half to get out to the park tonight.  And that was in light traffic. 

Great victory tonight.  Wish it could have been at our own crappy ballpark.

Welcome to soxtalk. :cheers

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 25, 2005 -> 03:54 PM)
You should of heard me in the stadium.  I was going nuts on the one with Paulie.  I was just hoping and hoping and when he made the catch me and this Sox fan sitting behind me were screaming at the top of our lungs, LOL.

Were you sitting near any of those hot chicks they showed on the broadcast? :wub:

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 25, 2005 -> 12:54 AM)

So you root for the Sox over the Angels when they play head to head. Very good.

:cheers

QUOTE(Pastime @ May 25, 2005 -> 03:15 AM)
It took me an hour and a half to get out to the park tonight. And that was in light traffic.

I guess you didn't take Route 5 - I don't think that stupid highway EVER has light traffic.  What a joke - it took me 3 hours to travel from LA to Ventura - at 8 PM!!!

:angry:

You guys need to leave the land of the fake and come join real people here in Chicago. :bang Who the f*** wants to live in LA? :P

QUOTE(jamalmanburg @ May 25, 2005 -> 08:04 AM)
I was at the game tonight too.  Upper deck, behind home, first row.  Surrounded by jackasses in red shirts. 

They heckled the crap out of Crazy Carl during his first at bat.  As soon as he hit that ball I was on my feet screaming.  He shut em up quick. 

1.) some orange county meathead sitting behind me was talking about how US Cellular was such a crappy ballpark.  Anyone at the game might have noticed that aside from the setup behind home and the fountain in center that shoots off after every batter, the cell and angels stadium are configured almost exactly the same.  Nice work angels fans. 

2.) los angeles angels my ass.  I live in LA.  It took me an hour and a half to get out to the park tonight.  And that was in light traffic. 

Welcome.

There seemed to be a lot of hot chicks at the game last night. Is that true for Anaheim in general? :ph34r:

QUOTE(credescrew24 @ May 24, 2005 -> 10:58 PM)

I was in the upper deck behind home plate about 6-7 rows up. I'll be at tonights game sporiting my Buehrle jersey.

And hell ya, that game was just a blast. I was nervous as hell in the bottom of the 9th but I was glad Ozzie stuck with Buehrle, he pitched freaking amazing.

QUOTE(jamalmanburg @ May 25, 2005 -> 12:04 AM)

We must of been pretty close. I was in section 420 about 6 rows up which is pretty much right behind home plate in the UD. There was a guy sitting in front of me with a Dick Allen jersey on. I figured he'd be a big time fan wearing that kind of jersey but he wasn't. Then there were 2 guys sitting a few seats down from me that were big time Sox fans and were pretty cool.

I was surprised at how few Sox fans were there, although when Everett hit that homer you could hear a decent amount. Usually there are more of them at these games.

I'll tell you one thing, you should be happy thats all it took to get there from LA, LOL.